DONALDSON COMPANY, INC

DONALDSON COMPANY, INC Employer Reviews

Loved the job
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Chillicothe, MOAugust 12, 2013
Pros: wages, benefits
Cons: long hours
I knew when I arrived at work everyday that there would be a new challenge for me to deal with, in the manufacturing world it is a constant change with customer orders and plant expectations.
I know my shipping and inventory job very well and the management did not mess with me and let me do my job as it was required.

My advancements in the business – more... over the 12 years i was there were based on my job performance and i was nicely compensated for what i did.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that i was making and meeting customer expectations on shipping their orders. – less
Project Manager (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 3, 2013
Donaldson Company is a great place to work. They value their employees and also produce high quality products. No job is perfect, but I have usually felt very well supported my the management group.
A secure company that gives back to the community!
SR. CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNApril 16, 2013
Pros: cafeteria in building
Donaldson is a well established company that is worldwide. I enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the department I was a team member of.