Donaldson Company

Donaldson Company Employer Reviews

Local Sales office for a global corporation
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lionville, PASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great working environment and occasionally a free lunch
My position at Donaldson was the best working environment; very professional. I learned and strengthened my customer service skills during my employment. There isn't much to say except I wish I had continued to work there after my daughter was born. Customer service was top priority but was never stressful. I have great memories of the people I worked – more... with everyday. My favorite part of this job was understanding the different kinds of equipment we manufactured and being able to assist Regional Sales Managers and their customers. – less
Great company
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 16, 2014
Corporate logistics went through growing pains back in '07 but it was necessary. Overall I loved working at Donaldson.
Manufactoring Filters
Buyer (Former Employee), Chillicothe, MONovember 14, 2013
Usually trying to get the late orders out and snowballed from there.
High turnover- No job security
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee), Rensselare, INOctober 28, 2013
Pros: average benefits
Cons: bad corporate managements
Indiana Distribution center, during the 6 month period I worked there , I have witnessed the let go of 4 engineers and 6 managers, 250 employees. the Company profit was strong but it was the hunger for more profit. Bad company to work for, stay a way.
busy organized operations great co-workers
Product Designer (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 13, 2013
Pros: co-workers, work load
Cons: locations
Learned large scale sctructual steel fabrication. Assignment requirements where clear and detailed. Co-workers where friendly and helpfull when needed. Management was engauged and concerned about your advancement. The hardest part of the job for me was it's location and the cold winters.
Stable work environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIMay 16, 2013
Solid company with sale and growth. Eight hour work day. Coworkers are team orientated and work extremely well together. The hardest part of the job is being on one's feet all day. The coworkers make the job enjoyable.
Very Stable company
Gulf Coast Region Account Executive (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNApril 16, 2013
Pros: benefits and compensation
Cons: corporate old school mentality with slim to zero training program
Typical Corporate Company
Internal and External challenges
Basically no taining program
Good people to work with
Be careful
Engineer (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 5, 2012
Pros: good peers
Cons: long hours with no credit and no return for loyalty
Promotions are based on degree level and boys club. Insecure managers don't like employees who know more about products and procedures. Average 60+ hours per week to meet deadlines and tasks when higher level engineer with no benefit. Must still keep up on emails when on vacation.
Overall good company.
Buyer (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJune 4, 2012
Pros: work life balance.
Cons: very conservative company.
Promotes sharing of best practices. Work life balance. Ability to schedule your day. Everyday is different.
It is a decent place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNApril 21, 2012
The pay is good but you work way to many hours. The management needs to learn to work together. They try to hard to compete with each other instead of working together to get the job done.
Complicated
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 27, 2012
The company was overall a good company to work for. Products were fun to understand how to enter.
Very Poor Mgmt in A/P
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 20, 2012
A/P Dept was very poorly run. Huge turnover, low staffed, no procedures/policies. Everyone on their own, poor training.