Donnelly Communications Employee Reviews

Good Vision without the right Implentation
Michael Kors Help Desk Ambassador (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2015
Donnelly Communications, has been known for its outstanding service being provided to Clients of different calibers, by offering employees to work its customer service division. This includes, but it not limited to a call center for consumer support. During my time spent working for Michael Kors as a client, I was able to move up pretty quickly fulfilling a supervisors position within 3 months after hire, which soon was realized it was due to the Company's benefit. When the company was not doing well, we instantly suffered from pay cuts to ensure survival of the company. Being a hard worker since a young age, the un-stability of the company left me with no interest in remaining an asset to be put into use whenever the company needed me. The last straw was my supervisor role being taken, after the company stated they saw no need for it any longer. Donnelly Communications offers a good introduction towards learning the call centers in's and outs', yet if you are thriving on a career within this field, I would not recommend this company.
a day in the life of donnelly
CRS1/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2015
Pros: i learned alot
Cons: we really didn't help anybody
i handles over 100 calls a day, i had over 10 companies on my pulse sign on everyday was something new with the guest. I learned how to defuse angry guest with patients and good communication. My co workers was nice and we talked every now and then, but work was always the most important. The most enjoyable part of my job was making the guest feel like i was doing something important. Even though we only documented feedback and sent it over to upper management. We tried our best to help.
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: The nice people
Cons: The rude night time manager
It was okay for the time being. I would love for the manager to talked to about the rudeness.Its a nice place for a single person with no children.
it is an ok place to work.
customer service agent (Former Employee), atlanta gaJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working here but the managers need a attitude adjustment. As far as the calls go it was fairly easy. I would go back to this company.
look elsewhere
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2015
make sure this is your last hope before taking the job. If you take it, please do not stay for long. They'll screw you. Plus you do so much and paid very little (nine / hour).
Very professional atmosphere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), atlanta,gaMay 26, 2015
a typical day at work would include answering inbound call while managing customer accounts. I learned that you should always remain professional and providing great customer service always makes the day go smoother.
Productive workplace with a welcoming environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
Management does the upmost in assisting with customer complaints and questions that we are unable to answer as associates. They have provided through training for the job.
My Donnelly Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 9, 2015
My experience at Donnelly Communications was one to remember. I was given the opportunity to work with some great people and learn a lot of new skills. I quickly learned how to deal with complicated people and how to calm people in certain situations. Many of my coworkers were very helpful in assisting me in coming to a solution. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help a customer solve their problem by the end of the call.
Okay
Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAFebruary 11, 2015
Its a good company to work for. As long as you follow the rules and have good calls you won't have any problems working there.
Good place for seasonal work
Style Consultant/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: pay
Got a job on the fly. came in knowing it would be seasonal. learned a lot, made some good networking connections. overall very solid experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for seasonal employement
A good place to gain experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2015
Donnelly has been around for a while. I like the core principles that the company was founded on. Naturally there are things that we all can improve on. Still, the consistent open communication from my direct manager and her open honesty makes this job worth it.
Donnelly Communications
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), atlanta, gaDecember 29, 2014
Pros: you can get alot of hours
Cons: pay needs to be better.
Like talking to people around the world. It is very challenging making sure that these customers get the best Customer Service to resolve there problems.
Busy call center environment
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
Cons: suspened breaks for agents.
Very busy call volume, large number of employees. Long days with productivity as the goal.
fun with exciting guest
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2014
This was a fast past job . Everyday was busy and exciting. The rush just made me feel so good. My supervisor was hilarious and sweet.
Typical workday
Call center representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: supervisor
a lot of customer interaction, fast paced, had to learn something new everyday.
Great Training Program, The Communication and expectations for the low pay not realistic. Please the employees you will get excellent client support
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: the training program. the chapel for employees
Cons: the pay hours changed everyday not consistent, and then some days you could be sent home after working 2 hrs. one breakroom, workstation had to be shared .
The company had an excellent training program, but once you arrived on the call center floor there was not any clear direction you had to many bosses ie.. you had an ambasssadors, teamleaders,QA'S and Supervisors and they did not always give the same feedback when monitoring your incoming calls.The office conditions were not favorable for employees only one break room for a 24hr operation, And the there was The hours were not consistent,they would change everyday thus making it hard to plan dr's appointment etc.
Donnelly
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2014
Pros: selling more products to customers
Cons: sitting for 8 hour shifts. and not making a single sale
Answer calls for customer purchases and complaints, all while providing a satisfaction for customer daily. every co worker worked separately to up- sale on products provided by company. the most hardest part of the job was dealing with very irate customers who didn't like products. the most enjoying part of the job, was making clients satisfied with purchases and up sales made. management was great!!
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2014
Great place to work. They provide excellent feedback. They are very driven and are big on religion. I love it!
I enjoy going into work daily
customer service, sales (Current Employee), atlanta. gaDecember 6, 2013
Pros: supervisors
Cons: short breaks
Donnelly Communications is a great company to work for. Staff was friendly and was very helpful.
The best company to work for during the 4th quarter
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2013
Pros: 4th quarter pay
Cons: schedule maker looks like sling blade and is rude
You will make so much money during this time because theyre always jammed packed with extra hours... plus they give seasonal promotions at this time which brings more cash... wages are good the other 3 quarters but 4th Quarter is what separates the go getters from the slackers here