DonorsChoose.org

DonorsChoose.org Employer Reviews

All work, no play
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2013
Pros: office experience
Cons: no breaks, lots of work
I interned here for almost a year with my supervisor. As soon as I walked in, I would be handed work to accomplish. When I finished, she would find more tasks for me to do. I always successfully fulfilled all the tasks. It was never difficult. However, when I asked for a position a little higher, they completely refused.
Great Internship
Photo Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2013
Pros: comuter experience
Cons: time consuming
I started being the photo manager after my second year interning at Donorschoose.org. I was only taught the correct way to process, scan, and organize photos once. After I was given this responsibility, I found myself spending half my day on photos alone. This really improved my computer skills in terms of working with digital photos and having to store them into the system. It was enjoyable nonetheless since I had to see all the photos and see all the progress that Donorschoose.org has had on American classrooms.
I loved working here
Clerical (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 3, 2012
Being that I was an intern at DonorsChoose, I only spent a few hours during the week with them. However, it was a very rewarding experience none the less. My co- workers were very friendly and I enjoyed working with them all. I learned more about project management and other functions of Microsoft Excel.