PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A CENTER DIRECTOR
Doodle Bugs! Children's Centers (www.doodlebugs.com) is a dynamic, financially stable company that is growing through new corporate and franchise locations in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and North Carolina. We are currently ranked among North America's 50 largest for-profit child care organizations.
Doodle Bugs! employs over 500 people at 13 corporate and franchise locations, and this number is expected to double within the next 5 years. To support our growth, we are seeking early childhood management professionals to join our growing administrative team. We offer above-average salaries, generous benefits, great work/life balance, upward career growth and possible equity participation. Doodle Bugs! will also assist in relocation expenses to our Buffalo, NY or Palm Beach, FL offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, direct, evaluate and oversee the recruitment of Center Directors and center faculty.
- Plan, direct, evaluate and oversee the training of Center Directors and center faculty.
- Work closely with Company CEO and executives, system-wide center directors and staff, corporate staff, consultants, vendors, outside agencies and the public.
- This position reports to the Company CEO
- Travel required
- Early childhood education program management, at least 3+ years Center Director experience
- Understanding of HR disciplines and trends
- Change management techniques
- Faculty training
- Job evaluation and performance appraisals
Lead and motivate multifunctional teams; manage multiple conflicting priorities; formulate partnerships across organization; skill in public speaking, interpret policies, procedures, and government regulations; coach, mentor, and supervise the work of staff; prepare communication materials; communicate effectively verbally and in writing; experience in working with organizations in the midst of transformation, familiarity with strategic and innovative HR, strong anchoring to modern HR principles over process; significant relationship building skills; demonstrated ability to connect with peers and stakeholders across a growing organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
Please submit your salary and benefits requirements along with your resume.