Dordt College Employee Reviews in United States

Great place
Admissions (Former Employee) –  Sioux Center, IAMarch 25, 2015
Dordt College is a great place to work with excellent people and an enjoyable atmosphere to be a part of daily. I appreciated all of the people I worked with. They truly cared about my well-being and me as an individual. You're not just another "employee" at Dordt. Rather, you're a valuable asset to the mission and goals of the college and your work for the college is noticed and appreciated.
Productive and great opportunities
Tutor at the Academic Skills Center (Former Employee) –  Biology and Chemistry Teacher AssistantJanuary 19, 2015
I had different positions at Dordt College as tutor, teacher assistant, researcher, and maintenance worker and supervisor. In each of my positions, my bosses were great teachers and supporters. Every day was different at my different jobs, but I always found it enjoyable to learn everyday from my research and tutoring. The hardest part was to manage well the time to be the most efficient, but I succeeded most of the time.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sioux CenterMay 18, 2015
I went to school here and had a work-study job and also took place in many clubs which gave me valuable experience. The professors were great and wanted me to succeed by being involved in activities at school.
Workstudy
Administrative Assistant Aide (Current Employee) –  Sioux Center, IAApril 15, 2015
This was just a work-study position, so I only worked 7 hours a week. It was a great position to have while still going to school.
Great workplace with compassionate and dedicated employees.
Academic Coach (Former Employee) –  Sioux Center, IAJune 7, 2013
I enjoyed working at Dordt College because the staff was supportive, the community was amazing, and the management communicated effectively to employees and cared about every student.
Great School
Marketing Research Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sioux Center, IAApril 24, 2012
Small liberal arts college that challenges students in all aspects of life.

4.7