Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive XHTML/CSS development experience, and must be able to get up to speed quickly. This position coordinates with the Creative Director and Design Department to ensure consistency in voice and message.
- Creative and detail oriented, with excellent design sense for both print and web applications
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to understand a target audience and deliver cutting-edge creative from concept to completion
- Passionate worker with the desire to make an impact in a team-oriented environment
- Exceptional understanding of typography and design hierarchy
- Good communications skills, including the ability to present concepts and designs
- Experience working with CMS platforms (WordPress) and UI design for company
- Ability to work in a custom CMS Platform (FMG) for client sites
- Strong XHTML / CSS3 skills
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Principle knowledge of SEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Marketing/Communications industry as a Designer
- Minimum 2+ years of web development experience
- Maintain existing DKA and customer websites
- Build custom websites for our clients utilizing established CMS
- Effectively develop websites in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs, where appropriate
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Design engaging print-ready marketing materials
- Concept and design of effective branding solutions
DKA offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits including: health, 401(k) and dental coverage. We are a fun and creative group with a passion for excellence and ingenuity.
Local candidates only. Submit design portfolio and with resume and salary requirements.
DKA is a marketing and advertising agency.