Ground Floor Opportunity! 2 year old public-facing ecommerce startup has immediate need for a Full Stack Ruby Engineer. You’ll serve as the back-end development expert for a rapidly growing Development team.
What you'll do
- Build, design and code new features and enhancements within our Subscription Services Department.
- Maintenance of front and back end as well as customer and business facing infrastructures.
- You’ll participate in all aspects of a project life cycle, from specs through QA; as well as being an integral part of a closely knit group of Developers spanning server-side engineering, back-end and front-end design, and creative.
- In addition, anything you want to do, practically any technology you want to work with, you’ll have the freedom to do it here.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of professional Development experience, with 3+ years Rails Development experience (Python/Django can be replaced for Rails experience)
- Thorough understanding and application of Ruby on Rails, LAMP stack and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of MVC architectures, object oriented design, database design and Agile Development techniques
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment is a plus
What we bring to the table
- Startup Culture
- Flex work schedule (1 day/week telecommute)
- Flex vacation days
- Equity and Bonus
- Industry-leading compensation packages
Indeed - 5 months ago
The Dorsey Group is a leading global performance improvement company that serves clients who want the competitive edge. Our results-oriented...