Come and be part of a highly collaborative Software Development team working on building out next-gen e-commerce platforms. If you take pride in your work and can deliver clean, well-tested code this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Build, design and code new features and enhancements for APIs and backend platform
- Build integration solutions for 3rd party services such as Payment Processing, Inventory management and Automation, Warehouse control systems, etec.
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC utilizing SCRUM methodology
- 4 year degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of professional experience, 2 years open source using Ruby, Python or Node.js
- Understanding MVC frameworks such as Rails, Sinatra, Django, Express, etc.
- Experience designing and building REST API's
- Experience with Test Driven Development
What's in it for you
- Work on an insanely high traffic site; scaling challenges galore
- Work with a high performance, low politics team
- Key role in a high growth company
- Great overall packages including equity, flex time, flex vacation, etc.
- Lots of opportunity to innovate
Qualified? Interested? Contact us to arrange a consultation.
Indeed - 7 months ago
The Dorsey Group is a leading global performance improvement company that serves clients who want the competitive edge. Our results-oriented...