At Doshi Diagnostic, we are committed to providing state-of-the-art outpatient imaging services using the very latest technology. But it’s the way we treat our patients and referring physicians that really sets us apart. From the warm greeting extended by our front desk staff, to the detail and attention given by our technical staff, to the dedication and concern offered by our radiologists, each patient is treated with the utmost care.
All of our centers feature the finest in radiological technologies resulting in increased patient comfort, like reduced scan times and open MRI's. And with 16 locations to serve patients, same day appointments are readily available. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Utilizing a totally filmless digital PACS system, our clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. And our highly qualified board-certified radiologists are always on-site and available for consultations
Position: Physician Account Liaison (Marketer)
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services is one of the largest private radiology companies on the East Coast. We are looking to fill several full-time Physician Account Liaison (marketer) positions in the Brooklyn region. The ideal candidate we are seeking is someone who is enthusiastic, personable, and willing to learn. You will be handed a territory of doctors and be expected to not only maintain the performance of that territory, but improve upon it. The ability to speak more than one language is a plus. Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are welcomed.
- Generating revenue by marketing to physicians in your assigned territory, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Tracking and improving your progress through the use of excel.
- Attending monthly meetings and presenting on your progress and specific examples of success.
- Experience in the medical field or diagnostic radiology is preferred, although not required. All new hires will be thoroughly trained.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or other related fields is preferred.
Minimum education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- We have several positions available in the Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst, Downtown, Flatbush, Midwood, Mill Basin, and Sunset Park areas of Brooklyn.
- You must have your own car and be willing to travel.
- Computer savvy: you must know how to use Excel, powerpoint, and word.
- Must be able to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Similar to a pharmaceutical sales representative, you will be marketing our services to local physicians.
- Bonuses every month in which you reach your targets.
- Monthly car allowance.
- After your first 3 months, you are eligible to enroll in our healthcare plan (United Health Care)
- 401(k) plan
- Please submit a brief cover letter. Be sure to indicate why you are a fit for this job.
- Please submit your resume, preferably as a PDF.