dotloop is changing the world by connecting people, documents, and tasks, all in one place… Real estate is our first target. As a part of the Inside Sales Team, you will report to our director of sales and serve as an active member of the Sales Team.
Successful candidates are equipped with excellent people skills, extreme passion for world-class service, and the ability to close prospects quickly. This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ambitious, competitive and passionate sales rep to join The 2012 Best Place to Work in Cincinnati (awarded by The Business Courier).
- Rapidly obtain expert level understanding of real estate industry and dotloop product/service offerings
- Excel during a 6 month (+/-) ramp-up/on-boarding period, while learning the product, industry and making cold calls.
- “Own” all inbound sales opportunities
- “Own” an assigned territory of accounts
- Work closely with Launch Teams, Account Management & Support to ensure smooth hand offs
- Hitting an assigned sales quota as measured on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Communicate professionally, persuasively, and personably with prospects
- Perform 3-5 sales presentations per day and ensure proper follow up
- Contract negotiation and execution
- 1-2 years sales experience is required; experience within an early stage sales environment is preferred.
- Outbound phone sales experience is preferred
- Real Estate industry knowledge is a major plus
- Experience with the sale of SAAS or other cloud-software is a plus.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective time management and organization
- Confident, diligent and positive attitude
- High School diploma, some college and/or equivalent additional sales training or experience
- Typical hours are M-F 8-6 (may vary depending on assigned region)
Please do NOT apply if you are selling consulting services or are unwilling to relocate to the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
This position offers a competitive salary with bonuses/commission and the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing, “change the world” kind of company!
dotloop is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest and relies heavily on every employee’s willingness to go above and beyond on a daily basis. This means performing duties and working hours not necessarily defined in this description. Beyond just growth, dotloop’s passion and culture make it a special place to work – every “looper” considers themselves lucky to be a part of the movement our company is driving. Successful employees rarely “punch out” and always embrace the impossible.