The DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville-Mundelein is a full-service, upscale hotel featuring 183 guest rooms, 6 suites, and approximately 12,000 square feet of convention/conference space. The hotel is owned and managed by F & F Realty, a Chicago-based company with 7 local properties which provides its employees:
- A growing portfolio.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work and lifestyle balance
We are seeking a Sales Associate to plan, solicit and coordinate small group and transient account room sales, as well as support our two Senior Sales Managers in an administrative capacity. Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include:
*Solicit, negotiate and confirm new and repeat business through various efforts (lead follow up, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, internet prospecting, etc) to maximize revenues to meet/exceed goals. Efforts are to be in compliance with established DoubleTree Libertyville-Mundelein and F&F Realty sales process standards and local guidelines
*Prepare and execute sales contracts, group resumes to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfactions.
*Create and distribute effective internal and external communication (written and verbal)
*Develop and implement creative sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market/account trends.
*Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts.
*Maintain accurate, legible records and files consistent with established automated or manual sales system.
*Assist Senior Sales Management with various administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent education/experience preferred.
*A sales manager from a limited service property wanting to take the next step up.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess the ability to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and hotel guests
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information
- Knowledge of sales procedures associated with the hotel industry.
- Excellent written skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflects the DoubleTree Image.
- Excellent spoken and presentation skills
- Considerable ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
- Ability to meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
No Phone Calls Please. EOE and a Drug Free workplace