Doubletree Hotel Employee Reviews

Great place to work with accommodation to employees
Bellman (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 28, 2016
It's been my home for 8 years. I love all my coworkers and the management team. I have been able to get my talent across the supervisors because they let me be myself when I work with the new guests we get every day
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short pay
Work friendly
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 25, 2016
Good company to work for, everyone is nice and open to learning and teaching new people the ropes.
The Cactus Rose Restaurant is the best there. That is where I worked and everyone was just so nice and it really felt like a family.
Decent place
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 23, 2016
Fun place to work with the occasional boredom from lack of work to do. Co workers and bosses were nice and enjoyable to work with.
The work environment was very busy.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2016
I learned more customer service skills and how to balance hard work with my everyday life. It was very hard because i have a young child and was working six days a week missing important doctor appointments. My co workers were split into certain groups most times and there were many disagreements among them. However, i did enjoy employee luncheons and parties were everyone came together.
Unorganized
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 23, 2016
The job was great just the people their was so messy... Always in everybody business and bought there business from home to work with made me in a bad mode so I ended up leaving them I got sent home and stuff for tell the truth
Pros
Lunches every once in a while
Laid back work environment
Room Service Server (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2016
A typical day at work was coming in at 2pm and preping for night when it got busy. Such things as polishing silverware and glasses for the orders. When it wasn't busy it was basically just doing more side work or waiting for a order.
Pros
Great food
Cons
No breaks
drama housekeeping has picks
Housekeeping Inspector-room attendent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 15, 2016
housekeeping manager was not made to run a hotel staff because had picks n not tell the truth about things housekeeping had drug test n used other people urine to past never work for double tree in Columbia sc some of the housekeeper will eat your food out your room
Pros
no lunch
Cons
short breaks
fast past environment
Bell Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 14, 2016
The diverse team was hard working and number one goal was to satisfy and make our hotel guest priority. I enjoyed the fresh smell of oven bake cookies and driving to the airport.
Pros
driving shuttle
Cons
fun place to work very organized
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2016
typical day at work. i make sure the customer is being helped or has been helped, i work together with my co workers to figure out any problems that need to be fixed or anything that needs to get done.
most enjoyable part of the job is making sure that everything is getting done.
Pros
free lunches
Night Auditor
Night Auditor/Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 10, 2016
As night auditor, I have the opportunity to greet guests and complete the check in /checkout process. I am able to work independently and with other team members to process the nights receipts and run the daily reports.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 8, 2016
Does not pay for work. If you are acting Management you will not be considered or compensated. Pay is way too low for the amount of work performed.
Productive and fun work place
Breakfast Ambassador/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYSeptember 2, 2016
I got to work at 5am and left between 12 and 1 pm, I was the Morning supervisor and learned a lot about catering and banquets.
Hardest part of the job was trying to get everyone to do what they were supposed to do at 5 am with no big managers present.
Pros
got to eat breakfast before I left
Cons
no breaks, because I was the only supervisor
family oriented company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2016
Working with Doubletree is a feeling of home away from home meaning loveable workers, stick together in need of a tasks and everyone work as a team together.
Pros
great people
A productive place to work always had something to do.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 29, 2016
I had a very good experience working with this company. The job required me to be on the go all the time and that really help me be busy. My co workers also made things fun.
a bit unorganized, a few nice benefits
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68102August 29, 2016
A few nice benefits and discounts but quite unorganized as far as the work areas. Need to make sure staff is trained and properly.
Productive worplace with excellent family like coworkers
Hotel Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYAugust 29, 2016
Coming in morning to strip the beds of guest rooms that are checkouts. Learned how to make a nice, neat, comfortable bed. Manager was always polite and fair. I enjoyed the coworkers and the teamwork we shared.
Pros
Free lunches from kitchen
Cons
Short linen supplies for the hotel rooms
working at the DoubleTree by Hilton at Breckenridge
Busser/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, COAugust 27, 2016
i loved to work to in The DoubleTree at Breckenridge, because my manager was amazing and my co-workers were such an amazing people. i learnt a lot from this job such as bussing and clearing tables in an efficient and timely manner, assist guests with requests and i learned safety protocols and procedures. The hardest part of my job,was when I had to stay up late at night at the restaurant.
but i really loved my F&B workteam. they made me laugh all the time. so i could say i was a happy employee and as a result, i did my best at the Doubletree at Breckenridge.
Pros
free lunches, flexible hours
overall good not great but slightly above average
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2016
Good company doesn't have 401K good hours their always available its what you make it at the end of the day you'll meet lots of nice people working there and it's a great place to work if your a people person
Pros
great hours
Cons
low pay even with experience hardly off on the weekends
Fast paced work envirornment
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 23, 2016
Great place for anyone who liked a fast paced learning, working environment.

Hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Most enjoyable part of the job was making the customers happy.
Pros
Tips
Cons
fun work and very nice people to work with
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Silver Springs, MDAugust 23, 2016
everyone are working together as a teamwork,.. and we always make sure the satisfaction of the guest are always number one.. always make sure the the guest feels at home