Doubletree Hotel Employee Reviews in United States

working at the DoubleTree by Hilton at Breckenridge
Busser/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, COAugust 27, 2016
i loved to work to in The DoubleTree at Breckenridge, because my manager was amazing and my co-workers were such an amazing people. i learnt a lot from this job such as bussing and clearing tables in an efficient and timely manner, assist guests with requests and i learned safety protocols and procedures. The hardest part of my job,was when I had to stay up late at night at the restaurant.
but i really loved my F&B workteam. they made me laugh all the time. so i could say i was a happy employee and as a result, i did my best at the Doubletree at Breckenridge.
Pros
free lunches, flexible hours
Fast paced work envirornment
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 23, 2016
Great place for anyone who liked a fast paced learning, working environment.

Hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Most enjoyable part of the job was making the customers happy.
Pros
Tips
Cons
fun work and very nice people to work with
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Silver Springs, MDAugust 23, 2016
everyone are working together as a teamwork,.. and we always make sure the satisfaction of the guest are always number one.. always make sure the the guest feels at home
If given the opportunity. I know i could be and will be a asset to your company. Thank you.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at work, be prepared to do what ever it takes to get the job done. I was tought to put 110% in everything I do. When you push just a little harder it will show in the end. And it's a great feeling!
Pros
They're all kinds of pros, just being able to learn, and make a difference. Knowing how valuable you are in your position and work
Cons
The cons are the things that happen unexpectedly, so always expected everything
Great Company
Corporate Catering Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2016
Love this company! Always willing to work with you and your personal time. Is very supportive in promoting within the company.
Pros
hotel benfits
Cons
Healthcare
doubletree
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 12, 2016
double it is a awesome motel. I learned how to make a bed look nice. I really didn't talk to my co-workers. my typical day at work is cleaning rooms and making sure the guest has everything they want
Valuable training experience
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHAugust 11, 2016
I worked here for almost a year through CEVEC and was able to get some valuable work skills that will benefit me in my future profession. I will be looking for permanent openings at this location.
They have no heart
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHAugust 8, 2016
I love to clean no matter what hotel I work at and I give it all I got but when it comes to the people that are high up for example the GM not going above and beyond or even listening to a guest problems they don't need to be working around people.
Pros
Cons
Everything about that one in miamisburg ohio
a fun place to work
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILAugust 7, 2016
Bussy all the time, a lot of turn over for diferents events.
the coworkers are real profesionals on the job that they perform, happy to work with them.
Pros
Good coworkers that cares for the clients and guest
Cons
can be long hours in one day
well rounded people
Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2016
I’ve had the pleasure of training for the Garde Manager position with some of the top Chefs in the Houston area. I played a dual role as a lead which included but not limited to, providing inventory management and regulating the rotating shift logs and status reports.
Pros
great service
Friendly environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, IL 62234July 26, 2016
I like my work place environment to be to be easy going but challenging. Also were i can help and make their day better and satisfying.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts on rooms
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun at work place
Housekeeper (Team leader) (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 25, 2016
I like be responsible and organized in everything I do with my duty a typical day at work and have good relationship with my co-worker and my boss
Pros
free lunch and heath care
Cons
heath care
productive, face paced, work attire business, more professional than relaxed
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 24, 2016
typical day at work would be to clock in upon arrival check to make sure all paper work was completed, rooms where taken care of that needed to be. make sure that guest arriving on that day had a room assigned to their reservation. check in guest that arrived that day, and check out guest that was departing on that day. take payment of any accounts that have not been paid in full. print and check final reports, deposit any cash that had been taken through out the day. clock out.
No benefits no paid vac no advancement no paid holidays
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 18, 2016
Not a place to start a career
Need to give benifits go to this place for dead end job
The following user says thank you for your time
Great place to work with dedicated employees and great guest
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJuly 18, 2016
A typical work day is a fun filled work day, with not the same two days the same. I have learned how to lead a very diverse team. My managers have taught me a lot and are a very dedicated bunch of employees who know how to motivate the employees the right way. The hardest part of the job is making sure that every guest is 100% taken care of even when you are not here. The most enjoyable part is being able to lead such a great team that takes care of the guest with a smile every time.
Pros
Free lunch, great work atmosphere
Cons
Vacation time
Parks And Planning
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDJuly 18, 2016
good exercise while having fun such as playing basketball, football, kickball, dodgeball. I learned that co-workers don't like to see you move up and would say anything to bring you down.
Pros
free lunches, free trips
Cons
healthcare
Becoming a Double Tree Hotel
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 16, 2016
A typical day at work is just fine with me. I learned at work all I can so I will now how to complete my task. I will do everything the management asked me to do. I always will work with my co-worker at all times. It is never hard part of a job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to learned all you can.
Pros
Meeting new employees
Cons
Healthcare
Great place to work and learn
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 12, 2016
The place, where everyone's opinion matters, where one can easily grow. Lots of attention payed to personal development and team work.
Interesting
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2016
At MY Double tree they offered great service, but could do a little better in the organization department
Portland Oregon
Accounts Receivable/Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 6, 2016
Followed and adhered to GAAP rules. Daily collection calls and resolving customer discrepancies and complaints. Adjusted invoices, A/R posting, balanced ledger and traced charges and charge back on a daily basis. Managed clients business relationships,. Collaborated with the sales team in bringing in new clients and developing new business opportunities. Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
Pros
free meals. good other benefits
Cons
Pay is poor - raises are bare minimum