Douglas

Douglas United States Employee Reviews

productive and fun learning place
finisher (Former Employee), Benton harbor miApril 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: 15 min breakes
easy work when u know what to do and how to do it using water and mud mixing together and using taper to go the the walls before the mud, but adding a little behind the tape to get started.
Short term assignments
Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: i got to work with several clients in a short period of time
I enjoyed working for the company. Though the assignments were short term I enjoyed the work.
Fun and productive place with a home feel
Intern (Current Employee), skokieNovember 21, 2014
I work with people with disabilities doing various activities and serving an array of clients
had alot of fun with co-workers
Machine operator (Former Employee), 6060 w douglas 53218July 10, 2014
operated all machines from manual to automatic tapping, drilling,
kept tolerance on parts according to blueprints.
Douglas
Care Giver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 29, 2014
Pros: reimbursement on gas
Cons: no pay on holiday vacations.
A typical day at Douglas services is Providing assistance with daily living skills for special needs adults. I love working with special needs adults teaching them every day living skill so they can manage living on their own one day. The most enjoyable part of this job is taking my clients out into the community to enjoy life. I'm always willing to help people that are in need of help.
Customer Service
Subrogation and Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bradenton, FLJanuary 26, 2014
As a Subrogation and Customer Service Specialist I work directly with the insurance companies to ensure the claims are entered in a timely and correct manner. I adjust the balances on all the files as recoveries are taken or as balances are increased due to open reserves. I research claims and obtain all the information needed, coordinate all claim payments and benefits, examine state guidelines and member files that may affect the Subrogation process.
good
tailor (Former Employee), Skokie, ILMarch 1, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment.
Cons: no work benefits.
It's a friendly work environment. I loved it mostly because I was doing the job I love, sewing .Although it was difficult work but I enjoyed doing it and tried my best to have everything exact and right. I wasn't happy with the benefits .
Loved meeting new people and providing services
Cosmetologist/Nail Technician (Current Employee), Self employedDecember 8, 2012
Pros: make own schedule
Cons: not stable
learned something new everyday
the hardest part was dealing with the economy
I loved my co-workers just had too many differences
everyday varies
Fabulous and extremely intelligent people to work with - great learning environment
Paralegal/Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Bolivar, MOSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: intelligent and highly competent co-workers - fun to work with in a stressful environment
Cons: extremely high stress levels at time
Occasionally extremely stressful due to nature of the work done. Gained a wealth of work experience and feel that I am much better equipped to perform a number of jobs based on the experience I gained from this employment. Management could have been a bit more in touch and understanding regarding the stress levels and job duties, however, co-workers were often the saving grace of employment. Some of the most highly intelligent and highly capable people I have ever known.