Dove Chocolate Discoveries Employee Reviews

Chocolate heaven
Team Leader (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: work from home, always interesting, fun
Cons: work load was dependant upon self motivation
For a direct sales company in a sea of hundreds, this one stood out to me. The company was very helpful, team mates always willing to help, a sense of family. It can be difficult to be successful at direct – more... sales, but with the help of others and the huge support system they offer, one can truly be successful in attaining their goals. It was a pleasure to work with them. -A typical day- sign in to account online to check goals, assignments if any leads were issued, check and learn new product information and complete training if necessary, check calendar for the day's appointments, call clients, prepare for presentations if scheduled, check in with team mates and motivate them by reaching out if they need help, post marketing/advertisements for new products, market business by meeting new people, gather contacts for leads and follow up with them, set new appointments...all from the comfort of my own home and on my own time :). – less
A company that supports!
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: compensation plans/ incentives/ support
Fun and rewarding.
I have learned that I cannot make others want to succeed as much as I know they are capable of.
Supportive
Supportive
Customer relations
Customer relations
Home Based Business
Owner (Former Employee), anywhereOctober 2, 2013
Pros: its my business
Cons: not enough people interested in business
I conduct home tasting parties and have alot of customer service
Fun
Retail Sales (Former Employee), Belleville, ILSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: freedom
Cons: not enough product
This was my first time doing independent sales and it was great learning how successful you could be doing something like this if you pushed yourself.
Direct Sales of Exclusive Dove Chocolate Products
Direct Sales Sr. Team Leader (Current Employee), Southern CaliforniaSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: delicious chocolate products
Cons: not everyone wants to host a party
Host private chocolate tasting parties and Direct selling products form Dove Chocolate Discoveries while generating business while recruiting new hosts for future parties and recruit new chocolatiers to join my individual team. Have built a team of over 30 chocolatiers. Have also earned various trips and awards based individual and team sales and recruitment.
Home based employment
Appointment setting, sales/demonstrator (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAMarch 18, 2013
I love being a Dove Chocolatier, it is fun and challenging. I set my own hours, do my own clerical and appointment setting and demonstrations.
Excitement at every party because we bring DOVE Chocolate to work!
Independent Chocolatier (Current Employee), Western New YorkNovember 15, 2012
Pros: products are delicious, and backed by mars corporation!
Cons: none for me!
Conducting Chocolate Tasting parties is the latest in home based parties. Much like the other DSA companies that are out there, we come to your location and conduct a Chocolate Tastings with our exclusive – more... line of Dove gourmet products.
I love what I do, and our hosts and guests are satisfied that they've been treated to a wide variety of ready to eat products that you can easily entertain with! Products are very versatile! – less
My Chocolate Business
Independant Chocolatier (Current Employee), Heath, OHMay 3, 2012
Pros: working from home
Cons: expensive
That is what Dove Chocolate Discoveries is, your own business. I liked it because it allowed me to let my own schedule and work from home for the most part. But the product what expensive, and good product will be. But in today's world people do not want to spend and arm and a leg on chocolate, no matter how good it is.
Who doesn't love chocolate?
Home Based Direct Sales Business Manager (Current Employee), Lees Summit, MissouriMarch 22, 2012
Pros: huge potential. ground floor. amazing products
Cons: direct sales requires dedicated, self-motivated individuals.
What a fun way to spend your time - sharing premium chocolate and visiting with others. The products are amazing. Best direct sales/home party business around!
Fun, and laid back job
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mechanicsville, MDMarch 9, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not fulltime
I currently perform chocolate tasting parties, and love it! Very laid back company. Work the hours you want to work.