Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc

Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc Employer Reviews

Very Poor Communication With Employees
Cash Processor II (Former Employee), Lake Zurich, ILAugust 15, 2014
No room for growth very little communication between employees
High Stress
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North Aurora, ILJuly 31, 2014
Pros: no physical labor
Cons: rules change daily, you are monitor down to the second.
there is No physical labor but the Job does take a toll on you.
Good people, poorly managed.
Default Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILJune 18, 2014
Pros: the ability to learn.
Cons: benefits lacking
The people that work this company are very nice and willing to help on the other hand the management and overall structure leave something to be desired. This is the high paced mortgage servicing industry so from time to time things are stressful but nothing that can be handled with focus and determination. I have learned many things related to the – more... mortgage industry and how government agencies interact with the banking industry. I have been able to hone my research and analysis skills to fit in a corporate structure so that is a big plus. – less
Very good company
PC Support Specialist (Former Employee), SchaumburgJune 8, 2014
Nice work place, location is great, benefits are awesome, co-operative co-workers. Great compensation.
Clients are the #1 priority
CS (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILJanuary 12, 2014
If you're not a client, no one cares! The policy is: if you're not there, the reason is irrelevent!
Culturally intertesing
Accounts Relationship/Mortgage Servicing (Current Employee), Lake Zurich IllJuly 23, 2013
Pros: .
Cons: .
It is a challenging company.. Every day is different and there is always something to learn.
Terrible place
Default Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILJuly 23, 2013
Never work here, poor pay, no opportunities to advance, no pay raises or reviews. The only enjoyable part is the people.
It's a job
Prepayoff Processor (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILJune 9, 2013
Cons: indecisiveness, judgement, and attitude.
A typical work day consists of rushing to get the work done in a timely manor without making mistakes that would cost my job. I work from 8-5 with an hour lunch and a 15 minute break. I process anywhere from 150-400 payoffs depending on how behind or abundant the work load is.
I have learned that the mortgage world can be a great field to work in if – more... you are surrounded by people that appreciate you, which in my current work place they do not appreciate much.
Management tends to not really know what they are doing or how to fix problems. They are constantly changing their minds of how something should be according to the HR code. They do not follow the HR code that is handed to each employee on their first day, they actually change it themselves and really do not know what they want us to do. Management it more concerned about how we look than the work we do.
My co-workers are great people but it's hard to have a good day at work when pretty much everyone is on edge about if they are going to be able to keep their job today or walk in to work and lose their job.
The hardest part about my job is pleasing the management with my production even though my production shows I do not fool around, I am there to get my work done and go home with a paycheck to pay what little I can that pay period.
To be honest the most enjoyable part about my job is when I can clock out and go home. – less
Company with growth
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Elgin, ILApril 13, 2013
I am a Quality Assurance Specialist. Each day I learn something new at Dovenmuehle. They are a large competitive company that keeps growing.
Enjoyable and good job duties
Phone Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Zurich, ILMarch 26, 2013
Pros: good employees, enjoyable job duties, compensation decent
Cons: no raises or no advancement opportunities really, bad management (some)
Inbound/Outbound call center in a mortgage environment
Assisted homeowners with answering questions about their conventional, FNMA/FHLMC, and FHA/VA loans and loan mod packages
Sent out various loan modification packages to homeowners who needed assistance with their mortgage loans
Entering information in the computer system (LPS) regarding what the – more... phone calls were about – less
Decent
Coordinating Audits for Escrow for investors and clients
5 years of experience
close knit group
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILOctober 1, 2012
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: micro managed
collecting mortgage payments
helping someone keep their property
Bland office environment
Mortgage Foreclosure Representative (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILOctober 1, 2012
Cons: minimal personalization of cubicle space available. not enough office space for all employees.
Lots of hand on learning, friendly environment that is always available for questions.
Being in a call center requires much discipline. This company does not exemplify team work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lake Zurich, ILApril 16, 2012
Pros: there are none
This employer has no regard for the employee. It doesn't matter how hard you try to follow the job description, there is never a positive message given. There was no enjoyment on the job. Everyone at that company in Customer Service just waits for the bad news to come. It is hard to feel good about going to work when there are no positive vibes and – more... they are always setting you up for failure. – less
Great learning experience and work environment.
Case Escalation Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILApril 11, 2012
Pros: work out facility, independent work atmosphere, friendly co workers
Cons: poor management, poor training program, no review process, little communication.
Typical work day consists of emails, letters, phone calls, problem solving, meetings, and research.

I learned the ins and outs of mortgage loans, mortgage servicing, investor and RESPA guidelines.

Management is poor. Very little communication and few reviews. If the company does well, you are rewarded with an ice cream party.

Hardest part of the – more... job is advising mortgagors/borrowers all the foreclosure prevention strategies are exhausted.

I enjoy the people, clients, and working together to achieve a common goal. – less