Dow AgroSciences

Dow AgroSciences Employee Reviews

Good 'ol boys network
Administrative Leader (Former Employee), Indianapolis IndianaMarch 10, 2013
Pros: many perks, but things but the perks are what one can provide for themselves.
Cons: pressure, stress, feedback always falls upon deaf ears.
The Glass Ceiling hits hard at Dow. May be doing myself a great harm by telling the truth but cannot do anything else.
Excellent Company to work with and for.
Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 7, 2013
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: the additional hours needed to successfully complete an assignment.
The beginning of my day at Dow AgroSciences began with preparing my desk for the customer, my expectation of them and preparing whatever activity needed to prepare them for the expected on-time payment for product already shipped.

The collection effort was very soft and learning over 200 customers made learning very different for almost every activity needed for each customer. I worked with project managers regarding terms and billing which lead to my needing to learn payment schedules and reconciliations of various accounts.

The management at Dow AgroSciences was very professional and it eleminated the need for many questions. The expectation was clear and concise. I enjoyed the open door policy given to me to interact with management and departments throughout the organization.

My co-workers managed their accounts in the way that seemed best to them. When there was a need for help or questions, we did not hesitate to support one another. Our professional relationship was healthy and mature.

I requested new projects that were honored but also had to be implemented within the same work hours.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I built with my customers. My customers and I were loyal to each other and it made my role at Dow AgroSciences a joy.
Great Environment to Work
Laboratory Technician II (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 8, 2012
Nice work environment, friendly people, maintains high business standard in a growing industry.
Reliability Engineering Contractor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2012
Everyone I worked with was great and easy to talk to and collaborate with.

About Dow AgroSciences

Dow AgroSciences is all about growth -- crop growth to be exact. The Dow Chemical subsidiary operates as part of its parent's – Read more