Dow Jones Employee Reviews in United States

Digital Sales Planner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2015
typical day is dealing with RFPs building media plans. Working with ad ops and rev ops to ensure everything runs smoothly. nice colleagues, learn a lot. great environment!
Great Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkApril 13, 2015
It is a great place to work with plenty of career advancement if you search for it.

The office is ok - its not that cool.

The culture here is really good, we all go out for drinks all the time and hangout outside of work.
Diverse work environment
Customer Solutions Executive (Current Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJDecember 15, 2014
Everyday is different and you must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Great Career Based Company
Delivery Field Operations/Clerical (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  South Brunswick NJNovember 3, 2014
Great play to grow and treat workers great.

This is a great place for advancement if you are hardworking and determined
Productive and good work environment
Manager, Client Support (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJSeptember 29, 2014
My work experience at Dow Jones help me grow as a person and taught me many valuable lessons. I had an opportunity to work with many different teams and clients. I also built great friendship with my coworkers.
Contract Position
ATS Implementation Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Princeton, New Jersey & NYCAugust 18, 2014
Implemented iCIMS on time, meeting the DJ business requirements.
na
Financial Planning - Enterprise Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJAugust 4, 2014
worked as a consultant for a short period of time but experience was great.
nice group of people to work with.
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2014
Working at Dow Jones has taught me to lead with confidence. I took this job knowing that it would be a great opportunity for growth and being apart of this leading news organization has been just that.
Great place to work. Employees worked together . We were like family
building maintenance (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 7, 2014
We knew what our assignments were. Got the job done. I learned a lot about the printing business as well as my job title "building maintenance"
Pros
good healthcare benefits, vacation and sick benefits. 401k
Cons
no schedule breaks
The best of all Companies I worked for it was so Great! Ilove their Conservative attitude, Tradition, Prestige, Honor
Staff Accountant-General Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 24, 2014
Working for Dow Jones was one of the best things that happened in my lifwe. I learned so much its incredible. They taught me how to think on my feet as if I was an army of one. You were on your own but there was mentors. I just loved it so much. every day was new and exciting. you would not know what was coming so you had to be ready for anything. one thing that stands out the most is time management. I learned how to use my time wisely. time is golden. like forest Gump said: Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you are going to get! this is what describes this company. The Wall Street Culture. I would like to thank all those indviduals who picked me to work for Dow Jones after Graduating from Saint Peter's University. THere were many candidates from my school and others including IVY Leage schools. I was so Happy: I thank you all for the opportunity that was given to me. THats why I would like to give others opportunity to work for my company. Espinal Business DServices, L.L..C. I learned the fundamentals of the stock market, and how they pick the 10 bluechip stocks for the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE> WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Loved this company. I rfecomend it to anyone.
Pros
the best of the wall street companies
Cons
was in princeton new jersey, it would take 1 hr w/o traffic to get there and back from home in union cityi
A Good Experience, But Not A Complete One
Senior User Experience Architect (Current Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJMay 24, 2014
A fine company, but not one I'd recommend if you want strategic engagement in the work one does.
Pros
benefits, compensation, work/life balance
Cons
leadership, strategic engagement, culture, communication
Productive work place, relaxed culture
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2014
Slow to promote top performers and slow bureaucratic processes. Great management. Great opportunity to learn financial industry.
Lead Clerk/Supervisor, February (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkMay 8, 2014
A mice environment to work, a very non-social environment. More work then play. Learned to be a better leader and supervise other employees. The most enjoyable thing of the job was closing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great place to design allowing your work to be published globally for all media/print/digital
ART DIRECTOR, CONSUMER MEDIA GROUP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 8, 2014
Provider of newspapers, newswires, websites, apps, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences and more, with premier brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, WSJMoney, and WSJD.
Great place for growth
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2014
Dow Jones is indeed a great place for growth and advancement.
Network technician.
network technician (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 22, 2014
Got lots of good training and experience, but didn't care for constantly changing shifts.
A rewarding, skillful environment
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJMarch 13, 2014
The atmosphere was pleasant, serene yet full of productive employees working in teams to accomplish a common goal.

I worked closely with the office manager and directors within my department. My duties included word processing, daily office operations; setting up reservations and corporate meetings and welcoming guests. The hardest part of the job was leaving work at the end of the day when there was still work to be completed. I felt I have contributed to the company by delivering my best work on time each day.

Working at Dow Jones I've gained a high level of professionalism, effective communication skills both verbal and written and tremendous respect for the hard work contributed each day.
Good Place to Work
News Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJMarch 11, 2014
It was an interesting place to work. Learning about the stock market was good. The people there were good to work with. The managenment at that time was very supportive.
Enjoyed working for Dow Jones
Application Developer/Architect Consultant (Former Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJFebruary 15, 2014
Most days at work were a mix of troubleshooting and development unless I was on a project with an immediate deadline. Overall I enjoyed working at Dow Jones. It was a good group of people to work with.
Credit Evaluation and Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJanuary 28, 2014
Dow Jones is in the front of the industry in providing quality news that can be trusted. It is a dynamic place to work, where one can benefit from experience in a wide variety of fields.
Pros
good compensation packages/name recognition
Cons
depending on the job, the time required can be exsorbitant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dow Jones. Our community is ready to answer.