eCrossings Media is an integrated marketing and technology solutions provider focused on the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. eCrossings is part of the Dowden Medical Communications Group businesses.
eCrossings services range from digital strategy to all aspects of technical execution. We are expanding our team of talented professionals by adding a high energy Digital Sales Specialist who will utilize in-depth understanding of the digital needs within the pharmaceutical industry. Position reports to EVP/President of eCrossings Media. Company is based in Montvale, NJ and offers a telecommuting option. We offer a comfortable business environment with an emphasis on results while retaining work/life balance. Position provides excellent opportunities to build responsibilities and grow with the company.
Responsible for identifying new business opportunities in digital marketing and digital non personal promotion program sales. Directly responsible for closing sales. Oversees client relations for contracted programs. Will be primarily measured on meaningful and sustainable new revenue growth and profitability generated from the acquisition of new pharmaceutical clients. Will have specific annual goals and objectives for revenue, margin, and opportunity pipeline.
- Identify, cultivate and maintain client relationships and monitor customer satisfaction
- Coordinate new business pitches
- Coordinate and participate in to proposal writing and project estimation.
- Daily decisions on communicating progress on projects to client.
- Focused on identifying opportunities for revenue growth in the current year, over the next 2-3 years, and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of digital sales in pharma and health
- Successful track record developing business at major, mid-sized, and emerging pharmaceutical companies
- Knowledge of and relationships with decision makers, insight into clients’ strategic direction, and major areas of client investment and interest.
- Ability to up sell and expand services from existing accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of developing and delivering effective sales presentations.
- Excellent proposal development skills.
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies, expanding market share, and expanding relationships within existing client companies
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Collaborative leader with ability to pull together cross functional support for BD initiatives.
- In depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- Knowledge or experience in digital strategy and marketing, mobile application and strategic selling are a plus.
We offer a friendly, progressive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).