DOWNTOWN AQUARIUM

DOWNTOWN AQUARIUM Employer Reviews

Great Enviroment
Server/ PBX (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 5, 2013
Pros: the enivorment and the people
Cons: the unstable income
Typical fast paced 12hr day of wich I am top 5 seller. My managers can depend on me for anythang. The best part is all the people I meet from all over the world and the least is unstable income.
Great times
Games and Rides Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 4, 2013
You are out doors working with customers ,. making sure they get the best service at the establishment , and get them to enjoy thierselves while there
Very fun and entertainment environment to work in
Ausement Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2013
Pros: free lunch and paid breaks
Cons: no healthcare benifits for part-time workers and having to work in the cold
A typical day at work is operate rides ans games, walk the train track to make sure it was clear of rocks and anything else that could de-rail the train. I learned how to drive the train and operate the rides. The managing staff was well organized and easy-going. I loved my co-workers of course and enjoyed them. The hardest part of working there was – more... having to work in the cold. The enjoyable part was when they would have a small party for the employees. – less
Exciting place to work
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2012
Pros: employee discount
During the week it was very boring and time went by slowly, but on the weekends and holidays it was fast-paced and very fun. Co-workers are energetic and friendly with a great sense of teamwork. The hardest part of the job was working holidays and every weekend.
Interesting place to work
Park Operations (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how excited the children are to come to the aquarium.