Downtown College Prep Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing Management and co-workers!
Art Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 17, 2015
Management and co-workers are among the best you will ever find. Everyone is there for the right reasons; to better the lives of the students and to see them successfully attend and graduate from college. Management and co-workers are very supportive and encouraging.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing students succeed, who earlier believed they could not. I love being able to see students enjoy learning and enjoy being at school. I appreciate working with a group of teachers and staff that care about the students.
The hardest part of my job is the lack of motivation on the part of the students and the lack of parenting. You find that everywhere you teach, but it is a common issue at DCP and mostly because we are working with kids who do not do well in a typical public school and need extra help and motivation.
Great Principle
School Counselor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 12, 2012
Staff care about their students, which is why I started my career here by volunteering.
Pros
feedback, dedication to students
Cons
small budget

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downtown College Prep. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3