DP Technology Services

DP Technology Services United States Employee Reviews

Very professional place to work
Meedical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 23, 2014
Pros: great work hours
Cons: no cons
Working at the Airforce base was a very fun and exciting experience. Working with people who are protection our country was a breathtaking experience. Not only was I working with patients and their medical records, I was able to become part of a team of professionals and become close friends. The working hours were great with my family life, and personal life. The co-workers were exceptionally helpful in helping me with things I may not understand with my work duties.
Wonderful job and so much was learned.
RN Case Manager Medical Evaluation Boards/WW2 (Former Employee), Little Rock AFB, ARJune 16, 2014
Pros: the privilege of working with heros each day
Cons: the brick walls that had to be broke down to help them
Medical Case Mangement for Medical Evaluation Board and for Wounded Warriors. This was a heart breaking job but glad to be in the position to help these patients. Co-workers were great and we did a lot of learning together. Program has changed for the better and it was nice to be part of that process.
very productive
appointment clerk (Former Employee), Manassas, VAMarch 1, 2013
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work on most days, was very busy,I learned how to be patient with the public,schedule appointments as best I could to fit their schedule. The management was good for a small crew it kept me informed of new duties and how to perform them. I worked with really nice people. the hardest part of my job is when I had to say
there are no appointments available. the most enjoyable part of the job was when we had enough appointments.
Government Contract Company
Department of Defense Medical Services Contractor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: government training programs
Corporation managed employee contract for the Department of Defense.

About DP Technology Services

DP Technology Services, Inc. (DPTS) is a minority- and woman-owned small disadvantaged firm that was founded in 2002 and is headquartered – Read more