Dr Firstcom Inc Employee Reviews in United States

greatly depends on what department... DO NOT DO SALES
Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 19, 2016
Company has great products, but management practices the opposite of what they preach in the sales team. Company has immense potential but upper management, old thinking and nepotism hinder the advancement. Managers are not held accountable. Micromanagement and a militant approach is counterproductive. No standardization with treatment of employees. HR for employees protection/ benefit is a joke.
Pros
innovative products
Cons
micromanagement, unrealistic expectations, bad leadership
Lead by fear
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 5, 2016
Unorganized chaos. Led by fear. Ran like a communist military organization. Lack of direction. Unrealistic expectations. Convicted felons making leadership decisions. Nepotism. and finally, attrition.
Pros
Free Peanut Butter and Jelly
Cons
Unorganized chaos, Led by fear, Ran like a communist military organization, Lack of direction, Unrealistic expectations, Convicted felons making leadership decisions, Nepotism, and finally, attrition
Good company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 15, 2014
Located in Rockville, Good benefits, Leader in ePrescribing
Productive and growing Company
Team Lead, Admin Assistants & Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 23, 2013
Data Watch log review
Filed
Processed mail,distribute, process checks
Answer phone, take messages
Took meeting notes
Gotomeeting management
process inventory for our vending machine
shopped for the vending machine supplies
shopped for the peanut butter and jelly, bread that the company provides the employees
Great diversity co-workers
Being able to go shopping for the company while during working hours and making the employees happy. Having summer picnics bases on the department cultures
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
they don't value there good workers.
Wonderful place for a go-getter!
Enterprise Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 22, 2013
From day one, I knew DrFirst was a place where I wanted to be. I was very impressed with the people I met during the interview process, and my respect for the DrFirst team has increased over time. DrFirst is a fun place to work for. The people that I have met at DrFirst are truly some of the best I've ever met. The opportunity to make a difference each day and contribute to the overall success of the company is deeply rewarding. We have a diverse team with a wealth of experience and subject matter experience. My position affords me every opportunity to learn and grow professionally .
Pros
wonderful executive management
Cons
poor incentives
Pros and Cons
Marketing Specialist-Corporate Communications (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 20, 2013
I think it depends of the department you work in and the people you work with. I feel like DrFirst can be an excellent place to start your career and gain experience fast. You will be assigned significant responsibility and have plenty of room for growth.
Driven, Smart People
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 15, 2014
Very focused environment. For those who want to work day and night. Work/life balance does not exist.
Pros
driven, experience, smart
Cons
long days, no breaks, staying late
Friday you do not need to wear formally.
Web Developer/Associative Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2014
long work hour every day. But, I learn several professional and industry knowledge. The company is marketing driven, so they do not care new technology at all.
Good place to work, no micro managing.
Inside Sales Representative (Outbound) (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 25, 2012
I have learned a lot about the health care IT industry in my short time with DrFirst. Formal initial training is lacking however, everyone very helpful and understanding.
Pros
free pb&j sandwiches
Cons
no formal training
No Comment
Commercial Contracts Transactional Attorney (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 15, 2014
No review to provide because I am currently working at this position.
Billing & Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 13, 2014
A typical day is never dull. Free PB & J is available. Innovative company.

2.7