Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews in United States

Very fun and flexible hours easy job to do
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Irving TexasAugust 22, 2016
Had a great time working there gain alot of experience in merchandizing really love the job learned alot of new things about being a merchandiser it's a really great experience
typical delivery job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2016
Never know what route you'll be running but you will be home everyday. Be ready to work! Management eh? Managers constantly change. Very tiring but somewhat worth the pay
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
unloading truck, receivers wasting your time. typical delivery job
Not a family friendly/employee friendly company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 15, 2016
I worked for this company through a third party for exactly one year when we were surprised to find out we were going to be out of a job in a month. The entire time I worked for this company we had stressful days, and dealt with angry customers on a regular basis. All due to their controversial commercials and product tag lines. We were not informed to be prepared for such days, or product "updates". We weren't provided with coupons, or discounts, or anything from this company. But it was expected of us to consume their product.
Pros
Easy documentation done, easy programs and good hours
Cons
Angry customers, Heavy call volume, not provided info as requested.
able to meet a lot of new people and get a good workout
driver (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 15, 2016
Great job, was able to learn many things each and every day. The only problem was the pay. They did not pay overtime and I was forced to work 60 hrs. a week.
Decent Pay, Long Hours
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edwards, ILAugust 14, 2016
The job is not that hard but it is physical and there is really no balance between a personal life and work. A typical day consists of driving to your first store running the backstock on days there isn't an order, and running the order on order days then condensing and maintaining your area in the backroom. You rarely see your co-workers unless there is a meeting. The most enjoyable part of the job is working by yourself.
Decent Pay, Room For Improvement
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2016
I worked as a merchandiser for a couple of months at the seemingly chronically understaffed L.A. branch. That should be your first red flag. Why do people keep leaving? For me, it was ineptitude from HR and Sales members. Example: I didn't get my mileage reimbursement for May until July.

Another reason I left was rather than having a couple of set routes/stores, I was sent on five different routes. The Mid-Wilshire route is the worst, not only because of the traffic but the sales manager for that route did a terrible job in communicating. I met the sales managers on all the other routes, but not that one.

Training was supposed to be two weeks but was ultimately a total of five work days as I was pulled out and sent to merch stores solo.

It's a decent job with good pay, but the wear and tear on your car, dealing with the internal staff, etc. made it not worth my time.
Pros
Good pay and some OT
Cons
Very physical work, wear and tear on your car, disorganized HR
Columbus ohio
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2016
This job sucks they give you like 5 stores. You start at 6 in the morning and you might get done around 5 p.m. and you drive your own car and you put all those miles on your car they don't care about the employee. All they care about is selling stuff. Anyine quit because this job sucks
Productive and fun workplace.
Accounts Payable Processor/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 4, 2016
Posted invoices using 3-way match, verified vendor data, corrected payment and discount terms utilizing SAP.
Processed and applied purchase order invoices, electronic payments and handled manual check requests.
Researched and resolved accounts payable issues due to price/ goods receipts discrepancies communicating with vendors and plant locations.
Verified vendor statements; traced missing invoices and payments; compiled data for reports.
Created and analyzed 30, 60, and 90 day aging reports to determine problem critical accounts.
Researched and resolved parked and block report for critical vendors,
Ensured proper coding to general ledger accounts and job costs.
Reviewed and reconciled monthly vendor statements- responded to any/all vendor phone calls/emails.
Prepared reports and charts as required.
Organized and lead 3 weekly conference calls with plant locations to resolve 60-90 day aging report.
Pros
My supervisor was great!!! We ALWAYS had several fun events, lots of luncheons and free/discounted tickets for movies, baseball games, etc.
Cons
None that I can think of.
fun place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 3, 2016
DPSG is a great company to work for will great benefits and very competitive pay. Very strong portfolio to sell from of products
Worst job i have ever had
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 3, 2016
I've had a lot of not so good jobs but this one takes the cake. The hours are usually long. The work load on my route was very heavy. Help was rarely offered even when requested on heavy sales weeks. Hardly ever the same person covering your route on your days off, which means the people covering it for you come in and barely do anything. Complained to management from top to bottom about cover people not doing the job they are suppose to do with no resolve. Management is not understanding of these issues and will just tell you anything to shut you up. If you want a raise for performance you will never get one. So the people who break their backs make just as much as the lazy employee who milks the clock. Management and sales never seem to know what's going on till very last min. Being forced to work later with almost no notice or no notice at all. Also the lowest paid merchandises out of all the pop companies. Store managers even if you are in good with them will still throw you under the bus for trivial things if it suits them. You would think the job sounds easy but it is not. It is a lot more labor intensive then people realize hence the revolving door of employees.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Pretty much everything top to bottom
Ok
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 29, 2016
Look for another place to work. Nothing else to say. Will no be a promotion nothing at all. Get injured you on your own they will not help you. No sick days no holidays nothing nothing
ok place to work for.
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2016
I want a job that cares about their employees. I get along with all of my co workers. I come in at 430 and sometimes don't leave until about 6, They get mad if you bring stops back but don't like you getting overtime.
fun job but too much labor
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 29, 2016
- fun
- drive around everywhere and company provides vans
- too much labor and lot of lifting heavy boxes
- did not like the uniform or dresses you have to wear
Pros
fun
Cons
too much labor
Fun
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 26, 2016
Fun and challenging hard sometimes but easy others good to get experience in the merchandising business coworkers are helpful and nice
Love working for Dr Pepper Snapple
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 25, 2016
Long work days, but management is flexible with helping to manage my work/life balance.
Great training that ensured I was ready to serve our customer.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
long work days
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2016
Great company and loyal employees who are passionate about their contributions to the company and their impact in it. Management is driven and focuses on the employees to make sure that the company and every employee knows how much impact they have on a daily basis.
The exciting part of the day in Finance is the reporting and analysis of the company and how well everyone works together to get things done. The culture is driven and humble as every employee treats each other with respect.
Pros
Benefits Package, employees, culture and career advancement
easy job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2016
Very easy job. When operating machines in warehouse, you must be able to learn your machine and be able to fix minor problems to keep production going.
Not as good as I thought
DSR DELIVERY (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILJuly 22, 2016
Alot of mixed fellings in mamagment, managers are not in it for the employees only for them selves
The struggle is real at 7 up north lake.Love the job but the people running the company as far as the managers paul, greg, robert are worthless they pushed me in quiting 7up like I said I loved the job but the managers thumbs down
we made it fun to work there
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 20, 2016
arrive at your first store, pray the delivery was there, stock shelves & display, head to next store... I learned that if you work with store managers, you'll get more product in & sometimes bigger displays..my co-workers for most part were great, but we all have our good days & bad days... the hard part of the job was moving the product on the pallets in the stores, & building your displays, plus making sure enough product was ordered so you didn't run out, which happened more than once or twice.... the enjoyable part of the job was when the store managers thanked you for doing a good job....
work enviroment in lab is not advisable...
quality technican (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 16, 2016
Very unfair work environment in QA lab, Manager and supervisor have favoritism,supervisor change every 2 years,QA manager is very rude,no proper guidelines..

2.7