Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Beware!!!
warehouse (Current Employee), CaliforniaMay 22, 2015
Pros: clocking out...
Cons: excessive over time, 12 hrs throughout the majority of the week, and constantly pressured to work fast. it doesn't matter if we've worked 12, or if it 330am...
Please do not waste your time, just look at all these reviews, their all low for a reason. Management is a joke. If i could tell you all the stories... if you love your family, stay away...
Productive and rewarding
Merchandising Manager and Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Peoria, ILMay 17, 2015
Pros: excellent benifits
I have worked here for three years, great group of people to work for and great company backing. They really care about the employees. Training was excellent. Good PTO.
okay
merchandiser (Former Employee), houston. TXMay 5, 2015
a day a dr. pepper is that you have to be ready to work because they have alot of brands, the only thing about Dr. pepper is they dont pay overtime for merchandiser after 2 they drop you down the $6
Great job, good benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: Management, Lack of help
This company is growing and has great district managers, but that's it. It seems like this company would rather get under qualified managers who have no business skills or common sense. GET READY TO WORK EXTRA HARD!
Not worth it.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ormond Beach, FLMay 1, 2015
Cons: Long hours, poor pay, poor management.
Low pay, hard work, long work weeks, poor management. Over-time pay is called Q time. where you should be making time and a half, you get an average of 3 dollars per hour for over 40 hours. Definitely not worth it. You have no quality of life.

Furthermore you use your own vehicle for work. Wear and tear on your car and gas is not worth the mileage pay you receive.
Worst place to work
employee (Former Employee), Bakersfield,CaApril 28, 2015
Pros: the hard working employees
Cons: everything
Worst company I ever worked for they don't care about there employees work them till loads are completed 16/18hrs a day, No regard for safety in my experience at the Bakersfield location. I would never recommend anyone for a job at that location. Moral is really bad. Management is terrible
Challenging fast paced envirement
Sales Director (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 27, 2015
Leading the Kroger team was a great experience for me and I found my time with Dr Pepper Snapple very rewarding.

I spent 25 years with a great company
Not bad work but pay isnt great.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), beckley, wvApril 22, 2015
Pros: basically your own boss
Cons: low pay, work schedule always changes last mintue
For most part fun work enviroment, most management is good. Jobs are not difficult but physically required. Pay isnt the greatest at all and advancement isnt really a big chance..slim to none. But if you are just looking for a job to do around school work or whatever it may be. Its not a bad job at all.
great job POOR MANAGEMENT
office assistant (Former Employee), boise idahoApril 22, 2015
Pros: Customers and co workers
Cons: Management
It was a great job. Office manager was HORRIBLE to deal with! I could never do anything right. I have been told I am not the only one that was treated this way. She apparently ran off another person, since their hiring again . If she would leave it would be a perfect job.
Worst Job Ive ever had
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston TexasApril 22, 2015
Cons: Chinese Overtime, Overwhelming work loads
A typical day merchandising for Dr Pepper consists of a daily routine in which you travel all over the city in your own vehicle to at least 4-5 different grocery stores. The management only tells you where to go and what to do but will never lend a helping hand until you get too many complaints from the store directors. Your co workers are never around to help as this job enviorment is not a team enviornment at all. The only time you deal with a co worker is for your 2 week training, which might be cut short due to the lack of staffing. The hardest part of the job is filling the empty shelves of the stores, especially if you work a store that someone skipped the day before you. beware of this company. they are foul.
Disappointed
MISC (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2015
Pros: Co workers
Cons: Bottom dollar more important than employees
I have worked for this company for many years, and have done the best job possible. My co workers are a great team, some working as many years as myself. Management has changed, and this company is not the same. I have been loyal to this company, as well as my co workers...this company is not what it used to be.
Not a bad place to work
Commercial Operator (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 18, 2015
Pros: New equipment, good company culture, competent management.
Cons: Long hours, inflexible work scheduling.
DPSG was not a bad place to work. The compensation was competitive, the benefits were good and the company culture was welcoming to all its employees. Management was competent and the company made a real effort to adapt to industry changes in a reasonable time frame. the bottom line is that I would work for DPSG again in the future.
A position that required a lot of hard work and self motivation
Full-time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Northlake, ILApril 16, 2015
A typical day would consist of merchandise five to six stores. I learned how to build relationships with store managers as well as with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was working long weekend days, every weekend, and six days a week a lot of weeks. The most enjoyable part was being able to work side by side with coworkers occasionally and interacting with customers.
Excellent experience working as an Independent Contractor
Market Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 15, 2015
I am not a direct employee of DPSG, I am an independent contractor, so I have no input about compensation, etc. My interactions with DPSG have always been professional and everyone I have made the acquaintance of who works there has been helpful and kind.
NOT WORTH THE SUFFERING
Loader (Current Employee), MemphisApril 2, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
I have been employed with this company for two months now and it is the worst experience ever. We loaders are severely overworked for 16-17 hours daily only to be told that we could do better. The pain, soreness, and swelling isn't even worth it when you realize that all those hours of mandatory overtime just get your pay taxed heavily. At some point you're losing more than you're gaining. The management has a completely apparent lack of concern for the health and safety of it's worker. The equipment is shoddy and ill-maintained. Were rarely get an adequate break. Sometimes after lunch at 730 we don't get another break but will have worked until 645 am.
Productive work place
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Racine, WIApril 1, 2015
Pros: discount on soda products
Cons: no clock-out ending period
i learned to load trucks with dr.pepper/snapple products operating a forklift truck, the hardest part about this job was the actual loading of the product to the truck. the most enjoyable part of this job was working at your own rate and breaking at your own leisure. i had pretty cool co-workers but also some that were the cool
good
BULK ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), alabamaMarch 22, 2015
Coordinated and Provided Catering Sales throughout west Alabama, Managed teams to achieve common goal, managed administrative duties for a growing established company
Fast paced environment with good pay
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Aspers, PAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: very good pay and decent benefits.
Cons: hectic work pace and cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
A typical work day would include loading and unloading trucks with your forklift, doing all your work on a computerized system, some cleaning and some inventory work in a fast paced environment.
A good company
Loader (Current Employee), Superior WIMarch 20, 2015
Pros: good job.
On a typical day at work, I get all equipment ready for the day, make sure it is in working condition and preform my days' tasks. I have learned new skills, like how to operate electric pallet jacks, and other equipment. My coworkers are awesome, they've been helpful since day one. Management is great they get the job done while still being outgoing. The hardest part of my job is trying to know where merchandise is located, in a warehouse it seems a little difficult to find things. The best part of my job is being able to work with such fun coworkers and management, we are a pretty good team.
The worse place I ever worked for hands down
Loader (Former Employee), fairmont wvMarch 20, 2015
Pros: if you ever wondered what communism and slavery was like
Cons: u can say you worked here
well our management staff still think it's Slave times will tell you upon hiring you that this job will be your number one priority it will come before your family your kids before everything that this is your number one priority from here on out. They will mandate you to work longer then 16 hours if need be if you leave they will fire you cause you have no rights in there warehouse and will tell you that. If you get sick have a dr excuse that doesn't matter they will mandate you to work against dr orders if you make a simple mistake they will fire you or chew you out and threaten to fire you. And the brilliant charming people they are can't figure out why they can't keep any employees 2 bad managers ruin this location. Save yourself the waste of time apply else where this place will always be hiring there will always be a job opening when selling blood at the Red Cross and welfare isn't cutting it with the bills use this as your absolute last resort even then panhandling seems more glamorous

1 2 3 4 5

About Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success – Read more

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Salaries

Forklift Operator
$30,000 per year

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Photos

The life if a Merchandiser
"Professional board  (via USAG-Humphreys on Flickr)"