Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Not My favorite company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 24, 2015
It is difficult to break the glass ceiling if you are a woman or of color. Every department is different, so this is not true across the board, but is systemic of the company as a whole.
Poor Management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), RiversideJuly 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: will not get reimburse for weeks or at all, boss will not visit you to bring items need for events, and so much more
Worst company I have ever worked for. The management is very disorganized and absolutely no communication. I would show up to store openings/events and the owners had no idea we were coming. The locations of the events are in bad neighborhoods and the company does not care if you feel safe, whatsoever. If hired, your boss will tell you that if you feel unsafe you can leave and let them know. That is false they will make you stay there for an hour and half.
Fast paced work environment with long hours
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2015
Loading and unloading, wrapping, scanning, shipping and receiving products, loading pallet jack and forklift, helping others if your work is done, team work
production
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 10, 2015
Pros: working
Cons: short breaks
I love my job. I meet new people, I train, I drive the forklift, I run the machine, and I am a certified machine operator. I drive 20 miles to get to work. I enjoy what I do. sometimes I am the only one working in the powder room.
Training programs are not productive
ELP (Former Employee), TexasJuly 9, 2015
Managers of training programs that the company have developed do not follow through with ensuring candidates are getting trained within the business. Managers that are located in their corporate office are hard to work with and can be rude and unprofessional.
good people to work with and good pay
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: good peopleto work with
Cons: poor company values
family like work inviroment between union employees in production and warehouse, but company employees management don't seem to care about personal issues or emergencies that rises in a production employees personal life. The atmosphere appears the company vs union where company have no compassion for it's workers. Pay and compensation is very good compared to the location but no room for advancement
Poor Management
Production Planner Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, Tx.July 7, 2015
Pros: Discounted Dr Pepper Products
Cons: Management
I worked for Dr. Pepper for just a short time. After being a Dr. Pepper lover for many years I was ecstatic that I was going to work for them. After only a month I realized it wasn't as much a dream job as I had hoped for. They are very disorganized, and were more interested in protecting the workers of many years that were not doing their jobs then the supervisors that were hired to manage them.
This company is ok for job security but what it has in job security and benefits , it lacks in pay and poor management
Driver (Former Employee), Racine, wisconsinJuly 3, 2015
Union shop- difficult to get fired after your 90 days ( this also means they have a hard time getting rid of the people who need to be gone)
Pay- considerably lower than Pepsi or coke, who do the same job
hours- generally speaking 10-14 hour days
Job difficulty - labor intensive job not suited for older people or people not in decent shape
Paid holiday- (but you have to five up your Monday off)
work week - Tuesday - Saturday ( Sunday and Monday off
fun and laid back
Driver Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2015
the routine day was fun. Co-workers were an eclectic group of people. Allowed be to work with a vast array of people in respectful manner. The hardest part of the job was coordinating people to stay on schedule and get product delivered in timely fashion and try to pad time just in case an unforeseen adversity showed up. The most enjoyable part of the job was the comradery that form with fellow employees.
A great place to work and grow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: Customer Centric, Transparent and honest, Inspect what they expect, own decisions, no blame fixing
Cons: NONE
I work with the hardest working management team, I've every known. we have a great sense of Team Work and every one is accountable and contributes to the success of our distribution center.
Definitely not worth it..
Loader (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: free expired drinks
Cons: long hours, pest infested, management is lost, you work here, teamsters union does nothin for you
Management is a joke as they are all lost and don't know what to do. I guess playing games on your phone all night is considered managing. Training consist of having someone that barely speaks proper English train you for a week then throw you out there & then they expect you to thoroughly understand the job. Also, this place has been the most unsanitary places I have ever worked at as well as the most unorganized. Pay is good but you are sacrificing your time at home with family because of the constant long hours. All in all if you are ready to be a slave with no life.. Apply
It is a go go go enviorment.
Delivery Driver/ Transport Driver-Trainer (Former Employee), Holland, MIJune 22, 2015
Pre-Trip your Tractor trailer. Collect Bill of Landing and mao out your route. Do not see co-workers often. Loved driving with little management contact. The hardest part of the job was on top of a 60hr work week 5-6 days a week. Include 12hrs of commuting. I had 8hrs of sleep and that was all of my free time. Get up at 1am and get home around 4pm.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJune 21, 2015
Pros: clocking out
Cons: evrything
Long days, pay isn't that great, mileage reimbursement is a joke. management wants everything done faster than you can blink
Dr. Pepper
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 18, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: long hours
It was a great company to work for. high pay. great benefits. extremely long hours but i truly enjoyed working hard, fast, and being the best at what i did.
slave work
Loader/Picker (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
working 6 days a week no set time on getting off its when the work is complete, good thing and a bad thing because its aot of work and you get excessive OT, but advancement is ittle to none and managemet lies to you daily. typical job for someone who doesn't have a family or nothing ese to do , a quick job earn a few bucks a month
DO NOT START IN THIS INDUSUTRY IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT.
reset (Former Employee), baltimoreJune 4, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, long hours
If you are just starting out in the work field ,do not get into this industry ,Canada dry is a ok place to work for ,they always treated me well,I was in the reset part of the company ,which I did for over 10 years and 12 with Coca cola.I would always pay attention to all areas of the business,all I heard from delivery drivers and sales reps were how much it sucked to be out there try to sell product and and make their quotas,long hours and not much compensation,avg maybe 30 to 40,000 for sales reps,12 to 13 per hour for merchandisers ,which sounds goods but in reality is below average ,at least in this area ,DC -Baltimore, not much communication within the company.Always shorthanded and too much work for one person to handle ,not much overtime if any ,which would help the paycheck,but not much to OT to get.If you really need a job and dont mind low pay to get by,then apply ,benefits are union ,so they are pretty good .
would will love to we work for my perfect place
open for anything (Former Employee), Chickasha OklahomaJune 4, 2015
Pros: I bring my lunch so I can get back to work
Cons: I would be proud to work here
I am a hard worker willing to learn,I can learn guick.I all so will work long hours ,this is one place I would love to work at ,I also will ask to work weekends .
Decent job to grow in.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Overland, Mo.June 4, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits.
Cons: Management is hit and miss.
I have to say overall, it is a pretty decent place to work with good pay. Considering the rest of the job market in this field of work.
Fun place to work and amazing how the soda is made.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Irving,TexasJune 2, 2015
Pros: A lot of overtime
Cons: Management
For most part fun work enviroment, most management is good. Jobs are not difficult but physically required. Pay isnt the greatest at all and advancement isnt really a big chance..slim to none. But if you are just looking for a job to do around school work or whatever it may be. Its not a bad job at all.
productive
Sr. Android Developer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job

1 2 3 4 5

About Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success – Read more

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Salaries

Driver
$14.99 per hour

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Photos

The life if a Merchandiser
"Professional board  (via USAG-Humphreys on Flickr)"