Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews in United States

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2016
Great company and loyal employees who are passionate about their contributions to the company and their impact in it. Management is driven and focuses on the employees to make sure that the company and every employee knows how much impact they have on a daily basis.
The exciting part of the day in Finance is the reporting and analysis of the company and how well everyone works together to get things done. The culture is driven and humble as every employee treats each other with respect.
Pros
Benefits Package, employees, culture and career advancement
Not as good as I thought
DSR DELIVERY (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILJuly 22, 2016
Alot of mixed fellings in mamagment, managers are not in it for the employees only for them selves
The struggle is real at 7 up north lake.Love the job but the people running the company as far as the managers paul, greg, robert are worthless they pushed me in quiting 7up like I said I loved the job but the managers thumbs down
we made it fun to work there
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 20, 2016
arrive at your first store, pray the delivery was there, stock shelves & display, head to next store... I learned that if you work with store managers, you'll get more product in & sometimes bigger displays..my co-workers for most part were great, but we all have our good days & bad days... the hard part of the job was moving the product on the pallets in the stores, & building your displays, plus making sure enough product was ordered so you didn't run out, which happened more than once or twice.... the enjoyable part of the job was when the store managers thanked you for doing a good job....
work enviroment in lab is not advisable...
quality technican (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 16, 2016
Very unfair work environment in QA lab, Manager and supervisor have favoritism,supervisor change every 2 years,QA manager is very rude,no proper guidelines..
it was a decent job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILJuly 14, 2016
Be ready to work hard. I didn't like the mileage that it puts on your car. You sometimes work 14-16 hour days on saturdays in the summer. The hours can be inconsistent at times.
Good job to have
Bulk Order Filler (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 13, 2016
Great employment Good opportunities to move up in the company The hours are good also the people are friendly The most enjoyable part of my job is that you know you have a well done job and satisfied a lot of customers
They do not pay well
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 10, 2016
If you want to make money keep looking. job security is here but money is not. Pepsi or coke is the way to go as far as the beverage industry.
Nighmare
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 6, 2016
This place was a nightmare from the beginning and this is coming from someone who has worked asphalt paving and lots of hard labor in their life. It's terrible and the management is worst!
Pros
Experience
Warehouse Shipping Clerk / Lead (Former Employee) –  Aspers, PAJuly 5, 2016
Other than the twelve hour shifts it is a generally good place to work with great benefits and higher than average pay. The people are awesome and most of management is good.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
Hours
productive and exciting job expierence
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 28, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom of being creative. Being able to create endcaps with merchandise and create promotional designs with product to promote sales. The hardest part of the job is the physical requirements of completing the jobs solo.

Want to know more about Dr Pepper Snapple Group?

Ask a question
Fun atomosphere to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJune 26, 2016
You go out with X number of stops and cases per day and are done when route is finished. I have learned how to work as a team and over coming challenges in day to day problems. Hardest part of the job is being short handed and no help. I enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Pay could be better
working for DPSG
DISTRICT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 19, 2016
Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase product availability within assigned market.
2.Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
3.Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
4.Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
5.Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
6.Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is accurate and that key contacts are listed.
7.Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program initiatives.
8.Manage and operate within the established operating and marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity.
Driver wrote up soft brakes for month, cleared by fleet, accident, tried to terminate CDL driver
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 15, 2016
If you value your life and that of the drivers around you, DO NOT DRIVE THESE TRUCKS.

CONSISTENT BREAK DOWNS, AGING EQUIPMENT
NO NEW TRACTOR-TRAILERS PURCHASED
DEF ON PREMISE, NO WAY TO DISPENSE just a barrel
ELECTRIC PALLET JACKS NOT CHARGED FOR DRIVERS
HAND HELD DEVICES CRASHING ON DELIVERY ROUTES, MGR MAKES DRIVERS COME BACK TO BRANCH no matter how far
ORDERS BEING REFUSED, ACCOUNTS NEVER SEEN SALESMEN
FACE REPEATEDLY RIPPED OFF BY IRATE STORE MGRS
NONEXISTANT PAY RAISES
BRANCH DMs ARE USELESS, NO WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF TRUCKS, HAND HELDS, OR ANY DISTRIBUTION INFO

We desperately need a LEADER, EXPERIENCED BRANCH MGR. We had a winner once, a TRUE LEADER. This woman knew distro had CDL pulled delivery routes, and solved issues in. always answered phone. was in accounts everyday. knew every account every store mgr knew her, did not tolerate disrespectful mgr/recievers, accounts stopped yelling at us at the back door. Could not weigh more than 100lb and hrow cases like 900lb gorillia

Employee moral improved, gave us something to be proud of.

Instead Regional VP dumps off a glue factory mule, when he already had a stallion in the barn.
Pros
Everyday is a adventure
Cons
Gambling with your life
In the warehouse
Loader (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 13, 2016
A small crew to work with but a good group of people.
This job takes a lot of muscle and you must be physically fit or you will not enjoy it, They will teach you how to pick stack and read order and operate a forklift. The hours vary and holidays are long.
Pros
Lots of stuff to drink
Cons
Very physically demanding
Horrible Experience
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 10, 2016
Horrible Hostile environment to work in. Poorly managed at the location I was working. They are looking for slaves not employees. They lure you in with a good salary and then leave you there to rot for 15 to 16 hour shift as a salaried employee.
Pros
The Base salary isnt bad if it were a 10 hr day as advertised.
Cons
Forced long hours, poor training.
Dr. Pepper
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAMay 31, 2016
I have been i merchandiser/ truck driver for the past 2 years. It has been a safe reliable job that i have enjoyed. I have learn every merchandiser route since starting there.
Profitability was highly dependable on our ability to prodive great customer service to foster and build customer relations/loyalty
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2016
The managers required us to create an environment that screams comfort, safe, healthy, and clean as soon a customer entered the door. That indirectly allows our customer's to enjoy our fabulous food and services.
busy plant
Full Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 26, 2016
Deliver product and collect money in a timely manner. Make sure that the customers are satisfy with products and service. make sure that the machines, coolers and other services that dispense on the rout are maintained and working properly. I knew how to service and troubleshoot the machines so they would not be out of service long or the tech guys wouldn't have to come out.
Pros
always on the go, meeting the customers
Cons
hard to replace me
Had high hopes about company. Quickly learned I was lied to in interview.
Puller/Loader (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 25, 2016
Always being short staffed made for long days. Management was never concerned with employees well being. Most coworkers were more concerned with their smartphones then getting the job done.
Pros
Discounted soda
Cons
Fourteen to sixteen hour days, Five days straight
Fun business that changed for the worse.
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  NumerousMay 23, 2016
Was a great company to work for until it became too funcationalized. Became a company of systems instead of a people company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7