Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good pay
picker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2017
Good pay, good hours. Be ready to work over 60 hours per week during the summer. PAID WEEKLY which its really nice and good management. It worked for me
I enjoyed my days here
#Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 18, 2017
I was a merchandiser and my job was to fill the stock of our product in various retail stores. Speak to store managers and offer product displays. I enjoyed every part of it expect the early morning hours.
Pros
weekly pay, mobile job
Cons
early hours
A great place to work with fun people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILSeptember 18, 2017
stack shells onto pallets and shrink wrap them, repack pops, janitorial work, management and workplace great and a pretty easy job and straight forward.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
no benefits or paid time vaation
Tired
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 17, 2017
To stressful you really don't get to see your family as much because your always there and on some Saturdays you get short hours of rest(sleep) your done when your finished and that can be at any time in the morning, especially if your kid have to be too school
Pros
Little longer breaks
Cons
Working later hour with less breaks
Cool work place, hot in the summer
Picker/Packer, Forklift operater (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 15, 2017
As a former employee at Snapple the job its self was quite physical but i didnt mind the work out. They pay is ok but can be better, co workers are cool an some super visors let you work an listen to music.
Pros
Listen to music, friendly co workers, 1hr break
Cons
Work fast for incentives, overtime can happen any day
A lot is expected
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WISeptember 14, 2017
A lot is expected of their employees in a short amount of time, must work until work is completed regardless of how long it takes. Very demanding hours.
Production team
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Adelanto, CASeptember 13, 2017
Fast pace but still a relaxed work environment. Careers in upper management. Great medical far as vision, dental and prescription. For the time I was there it felt like family
Pros
Career opportunity
I didn't really like Dr. Pepper
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 12, 2017
My experience at Dr. Pepper was not a good one. I had touble learning due to lack of training and they aren't very team oriented. The benifits are unblieveable though and the pay is pretty good.
Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor and Plant Safety Rep (Current Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 11, 2017
Pay is competitive. Local management is horrible. Management at corporate level is good and they have the company positioned for growth even during ongoing push back from consumers about nutrition.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
Local management, no trust
Wasted Years
Double Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILSeptember 11, 2017
While working with Dr. Pepper I was able to achieve many great things for my family. However, I had to break my back, and deal with unruly managers in the process.
Dr. Pepper Snapple
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 11, 2017
Dr. Pepper Snapple was a good start to build on my computer skills. Overall i rate this company a 3 out of 10. I wouldn't work for this company again.
Don't do it
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNSeptember 11, 2017
It's not worth giving your life to a company who doesn't appreciate it. Long hours and low pay make for unhappy employees. Consider this your last option for a job.
Pros
Sometimes you get cheap pop
Good Employee first cutlure
Consumer & Shopper Insights Intern (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 10, 2017
This review is for the corporate office only. Dr Pepper is a good company because the people that work there are more like friends and family than coworkers.
Not a great place
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 9, 2017
This company is not well managed. They make choices on a daily basis that negatively affect the company and when told about it just ignore the problems and hope they go away.
Very few opportunities for advancement
Pay isn't the greatest for the job they expect you to do
A good opportunity
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 8, 2017
Started out as Cadbury Schweppes, very good company to work for, Dr.Pepper bought it and sales increased and company decided to split up the territories and decrease the volume from the Louisville facility
no advancement for minoritys
Caser (Former Employee) –  Williamson, NYSeptember 6, 2017
they control your life with long hours and mandotoray overtime.they have unfair mangement at the job their is to much favoritetism. Being bumped from shift to shift without notice is draining.
Pros
nope
Cons
racist
This company Rocks!
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSSeptember 6, 2017
This is a great company to work for. It has a great level of work, not too much overload. Great flexible hours. They care about their associates. They also have good benefits.
Pros
Work is great
Cons
Not much advancement
I would never get help on my route
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Northlake, ILSeptember 1, 2017
It's hard work lots of merchandising at stores when I would have lots of stops I would never get help be out there 12 or more hours managers didn't care
Lack of or lack there of TRUST
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 31, 2017
Company in itself was therefore lacking respect for it's employees and or customers. Could not trust or count on one person there to help with anything. Management....please don't get me started, about worthless that includes current management today in the year 2017. Employees alone could run this place without any supervision. Would not recommend my worst enemy to work there.......wait.......actually I would come to think about it cause you would have to be a worthless piece of !@#* just to work there. I know I felt like that when I was there, the way people treated me when I went into stores because I worked for a !@#%*& company.
Pros
Being gone from the company
Cons
Being at the company
Productive and Fun
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2017
It was a great job I would love to go back but just to a different location because I plan on moving out of Houston due to the hurricane that just hit us hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8