Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employer Reviews

nice place to work
Warehouse Loader (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Yes long hours but you get pay every minute of it..if you likehard work and a busy place this is the job for you..management could be better but I can't complain ive had worse managers. Coworkers are fun and respectful..this people keep complaining about overtime if they don't like it easy enough just quit...overtime is where the money its at I love every day working for this company..you could move to any state and keep working for the same comapany..same benefits and you don't worry about finding another job.
Long working days.
Production supervisor (Current Employee), Victorville, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long working days, worse if salary. but have no choice when i like the place and if there is nothing else.
good company, too much management changes lately with new mentality. this doesnt work that well at times but as long as the vision and goals are clear goals can be reachable. we have really good days as anybody else as well bad days we just have to be ready to learn from it and be better every day.
Work is not bad
Utility (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free fountain drinks
Cons: bad management
The work is not bad is just like any other place where people are the only bad thing. But over all it was a great experience that I had and which I learned a lot of new thing.
Ok
Account Manager/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: communication and management
Start day early get to your accounts handle business then leave
Great beverages not so great management.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Northlake, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Cons: work requirements and expectations don't match pay range, professional growth can only be done at the corporate location in plano, tx.
Overall DPSG is not a bad a company. The benefits are average, the salaries are decent but some of the management at non-corporate locations leave something to be desired.
Excellent Pay
Pricing Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nice enviroment to work training .
Cons: give tempoary employees more opportunity to go permanent.
Excellent pay, all around great place to work. Great managers and team leads.
Financial Analyst
Account Manager - Accounts Recievables (Current Employee), plano,txJanuary 12, 2015
Good company and great company culture. The work in pace is steady and every evolving. The management teams are well rounded and knowledgeably.
worst decision I ever made
driver (Former Employee), norcross gaJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: mon through fri
Cons: pay sucks, you work 14 hrs and only make 120 with a class a cdl thats a effing joke thats not even $10 a hr
This company is the worst ran by dumb people that knows its eff up but want to convince you otherwise, people call out everyday and quit constantly,You walk in with seniority thats not good.
horrible work place with poor management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: cool people
Cons: horrible pay for the amount of work, poor management, constant back ache, breaks arent given as stated by law, hours are never consistent, the only guaranteed time is your clock in time and break times, also they hardly help eachother out unless you make an effort.
I worked for Dr pepper as a temp job. At first it was cool and exciting but after the second day breaks were never consistent and I worked from 5pm-5am which are horrible hours for a college student. Also hours in description said "5pm-1am" which was not correct. In a 12 hour shift by law 2 lunches and 3 breaks should be given however Dr pepper did not follow the law. I was done with all breaks and lunches by 10. Clock in at 5 pm have first break at 6 pm lunch at 8pm and another break at 9:30 pm. From 10pm-5am was constant work heavy lifting and no breaks until job was done which sometimes wouldn't be done until 6am. I strongly suggest you make sure you know what you're getting into before you apply or accept a position at the job.
pay
driver (Former Employee), columbus ohioJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: pay
How are you gonna pay $13.25? People are coming to work everyday yet you pay them pennies. Forget dr. Pepper Snapple. Know your worth.
Decent place to work
Deductions Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great benefits and fair compensation
Cons: management seemed ineffective at times
My time at DPSG was short, and only involved one team, so I can't say for certain what the company as a whole would be like to work for. I found that, although the work/life balance and benefits package were great, the management styles of those over my team were not ideal. I felt a general distrust of employees, as though the management sometimes expected us to under perform. Although everyone over me was a great person, and seemed to want the team to succeed, they didn't always seem to know how to make that happen. We often received much needed constructive criticism when we made mistakes, but were praised for good work far less often. At times it felt like a negative environment as a result.

I would be willing to work there again, but would hope to see some changes in the management style, primarily more trust in the employees and more praise to balance the constructive criticism.
Knew where i was going and got home everyday.
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee), Holland, MIJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: home every night.
Cons: got to be the same thing everyday and got boring .
Delivering beverages to distribution centers around Michigan and one distribution center in Toledo Ohio .I learned about the process of the way that business worked from top to bottom. my co-workers were all nice . The hardest part of the job was not having a set start time . The most enjoyable part of the job was the time it allowed me to spend at home .
Vary hard work with little appreciation or compensation
merchandiser (Former Employee), wichita ksDecember 29, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: 5am start time everyday/ no holidays of
Iv worked for 7up or DrpepperSnappleGroup for 4 years and the only advancement there is! Is a worse position. The only organization is
for trucks to get loaded and trucks to get to there stores on time other then that it's a mess with everyone fending for them selfs everyday no communication no team work management doesn't care unless a store complains about a problem everyone's short comings are swept under the rug with no accountability. If they had better management that was more on hands on with the people they worked with instead of ignoring them things would be better.
Very nice to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 21, 2014
Pros: production was great
Cons: not enough room for company growth
Very nice company to work for a had a great time while being employed there no complaints other than better pay was needed
Many opportunities to succeed
Vice President of Category Management (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 2, 2014
I spent 15 years at Dr Pepper and enjoyed all of it. The products, people and opportunities for growth were outstanding. While bumpy at times, most leaders were truly interested in the welfare of their teams and clients. More recently, the culture has changed with increased focus on short term results at the expense of long term strategies.
Work not challenging
Microbiologist (Current Employee), Williamson, NYNovember 28, 2014
Job is not as it was described. Job was supposed to lead to management responsibilities and it is not going to.

Co-workers are great. Job itself is not challenging. There isn't much extra to learn or gain knowledge.
Mostly independant shift
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: never have consecuative days off, work weekends
Days spent mostly on my own driving from store to store working orders following my assigned route. Little to no interaction with coworkers as they were on their own routes. Management was never afraid to call and give you more work.
Fast Pace professional workplace
PLANT CONTROLLER (Former Employee), Victorville, CANovember 19, 2014
Great team approach, good working environment,

Good work to life balance

Rewarded for excellence
Good pay for you as long as you work for a temp agency--not them
HR Assistant (Former Employee), MINovember 17, 2014
Pros: free soda when it was available
Cons: heavy workload, no appreciation, age discrimination
A typical day working was to help the recruiting group with their requisitions. We would have meetings weekly to update each other or ask each other for help if it was needed.

I already had a lot of knowledge in doing this support type work because I worked for a staffing company previously so I really didn't learn much technically. What I did learn about was their culture, which is not what they promote themselves as. They promote themselves to be diverse and fun. However, I seen people come in for their interviews with nose piercings or big hole earrings and they were never selected to move forward in the process.

When my contract assignment was done with them, they tried to offer me a permanent position. What was offered half the pay I was temping for and at half the job title I was temping for as well. I acted like it was great--but truthfully, I was a little less than enthusiastic about this. I told my staffing company I would think about it. The next day my recruiter from the staffing company called and told me they did not want me back because I looked old and tired and did not seem enthused. Well, why were they wanting to hire me then, they kept asking me repeatedly as to when I could start?! I thought that was hilarious because I was younger than the hiring manager who interviewed me as well as in better shape physically. Also I have the knowledge, background and credentials to do this job and then some.

Looks and age should not matter, but they do here.
ok with prior management
route sales (Former Employee), orlandoNovember 12, 2014
Pros: ok pay for some
Cons: management the worst
orlando branch has the worst management team i seen in 18years no backing and want to blame fix you for everything you do but they are not held accountable for when they are responsible for something you go to meeting and watch supervisor bring there little kids to the office and yell and whip them in front of employees come in in shorts and flipflops and nothing is done about that stay away from this company in orlando you will regret it. you cant even see how they pay you and when you ask they blow you off

1 2 3 4 5

About Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success – Read more

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Photos