Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

A great place to work and grow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: Customer Centric, Transparent and honest, Inspect what they expect, own decisions, no blame fixing
Cons: NONE
I work with the hardest working management team, I've every known. we have a great sense of Team Work and every one is accountable and contributes to the success of our distribution center.
Definitely not worth it..
Loader (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: free expired drinks
Cons: long hours, pest infested, management is lost, you work here, teamsters union does nothin for you
Management is a joke as they are all lost and don't know what to do. I guess playing games on your phone all night is considered managing. Training consist of having someone that barely speaks proper English train you for a week then throw you out there & then they expect you to thoroughly understand the job. Also, this place has been the most unsanitary places I have ever worked at as well as the most unorganized. Pay is good but you are sacrificing your time at home with family because of the constant long hours. All in all if you are ready to be a slave with no life.. Apply
It is a go go go enviorment.
Delivery Driver/ Transport Driver-Trainer (Former Employee), Holland, MIJune 22, 2015
Pre-Trip your Tractor trailer. Collect Bill of Landing and mao out your route. Do not see co-workers often. Loved driving with little management contact. The hardest part of the job was on top of a 60hr work week 5-6 days a week. Include 12hrs of commuting. I had 8hrs of sleep and that was all of my free time. Get up at 1am and get home around 4pm.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJune 21, 2015
Pros: clocking out
Cons: evrything
Long days, pay isn't that great, mileage reimbursement is a joke. management wants everything done faster than you can blink
Dr. Pepper
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 18, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: long hours
It was a great company to work for. high pay. great benefits. extremely long hours but i truly enjoyed working hard, fast, and being the best at what i did.
slave work
Loader/Picker (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
working 6 days a week no set time on getting off its when the work is complete, good thing and a bad thing because its aot of work and you get excessive OT, but advancement is ittle to none and managemet lies to you daily. typical job for someone who doesn't have a family or nothing ese to do , a quick job earn a few bucks a month
DO NOT START IN THIS INDUSUTRY IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT.
reset (Former Employee), baltimoreJune 4, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, long hours
If you are just starting out in the work field ,do not get into this industry ,Canada dry is a ok place to work for ,they always treated me well,I was in the reset part of the company ,which I did for over 10 years and 12 with Coca cola.I would always pay attention to all areas of the business,all I heard from delivery drivers and sales reps were how much it sucked to be out there try to sell product – more... and and make their quotas,long hours and not much compensation,avg maybe 30 to 40,000 for sales reps,12 to 13 per hour for merchandisers ,which sounds goods but in reality is below average ,at least in this area ,DC -Baltimore, not much communication within the company.Always shorthanded and too much work for one person to handle ,not much overtime if any ,which would help the paycheck,but not much to OT to get.If you really need a job and dont mind low pay to get by,then apply ,benefits are union ,so they are pretty good . – less
would will love to we work for my perfect place
open for anything (Former Employee), Chickasha OklahomaJune 4, 2015
Pros: I bring my lunch so I can get back to work
Cons: I would be proud to work here
I am a hard worker willing to learn,I can learn guick.I all so will work long hours ,this is one place I would love to work at ,I also will ask to work weekends .
Decent job to grow in.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Overland, Mo.June 4, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits.
Cons: Management is hit and miss.
I have to say overall, it is a pretty decent place to work with good pay. Considering the rest of the job market in this field of work.
Fun place to work and amazing how the soda is made.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Irving,TexasJune 2, 2015
Pros: A lot of overtime
Cons: Management
For most part fun work enviroment, most management is good. Jobs are not difficult but physically required. Pay isnt the greatest at all and advancement isnt really a big chance..slim to none. But if you are just looking for a job to do around school work or whatever it may be. Its not a bad job at all.
productive
Sr. Android Developer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
This place will suck the life out of you
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 28, 2015
Pros: You have a job
Cons: You work here.
Unless you really need the job, avoid this place. I took this job because I was clueless and needed something quick as I got out the military. You are nothing more than a replaceable set of hands and meetings or "gatherings" are always preceded with a "You freaking guys" lecture. Management is horrible, there is no leadership. They will throw you under the bus fast to protect nothing but themselves, even when you were following their directions. You need to think beyond them and at that point they're useless. Plus don't think the Teamster union is a good thing neither, the workers don't benefit as much from having it.
very productive and responible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2015
Load and unload trucks. Put product on pallets. Management was very knowledgeable and you could go to them about any concerns.
Overtime will be Accumulated
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 27, 2015
There is a lack of communication between management, supervisors, and hourly works.
The job is easy, but will be working long hours.
Dr. Pepper
Order Selector (Former Employee), Northlake, IlMay 27, 2015
Pros: The employee and money
Cons: Management
Dr. Pepper was a good company due to the employees I worked but as far as management they weren't organized and didn't know what to do half the time.
no work life balance
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
terrible hours no time for family life. Always get asked to work weekend at the last min. there is no work life balance. the pay is excellent
Beware!!!
warehouse (Current Employee), CaliforniaMay 22, 2015
Pros: clocking out...
Cons: excessive over time, 12 hrs throughout the majority of the week, and constantly pressured to work fast. it doesn't matter if we've worked 12, or if it 330am...
Please do not waste your time, just look at all these reviews, their all low for a reason. Management is a joke. If i could tell you all the stories... if you love your family, stay away...
Productive and rewarding
Merchandising Manager and Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Peoria, ILMay 17, 2015
Pros: excellent benifits
I have worked here for three years, great group of people to work for and great company backing. They really care about the employees. Training was excellent. Good PTO.
okay
merchandiser (Former Employee), houston. TXMay 5, 2015
a day a dr. pepper is that you have to be ready to work because they have alot of brands, the only thing about Dr. pepper is they dont pay overtime for merchandiser after 2 they drop you down the $6
Great job, good benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: Management, Lack of help
This company is growing and has great district managers, but that's it. It seems like this company would rather get under qualified managers who have no business skills or common sense. GET READY TO WORK EXTRA HARD!

1 2 3 4 5

About Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success – Read more

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Salaries

Driver
$14.56 per hour

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Photos

The life if a Merchandiser
"Professional board  (via USAG-Humphreys on Flickr)"