Dr. Dental is growing…established in 2004, our dentistry practice has gained outstanding recognition in the New England area.
We are looking for bilingual (English/Spanish) Dental Front Desk assistant to provide service with a smile while ensuring patients are informed of dental payment plans, billing procedures are performed smoothly, efficiently and comfortably in a busy environment.
Monday to Friday 1:30 PM to 7:30 PM and every other Saturday
- Work closely with, and under the supervision, of a manager
- Perform a variety of patient care, office duties. Answer phones, meet and greet patients, confirm patients’ appointments. Pull charts and necessary paperwork for patients’ treatment, file away patients’ charts. Collect treatment payments, and bill insurance and patients.
- Perform other activities necessary to help keep the dental office running smoothly
Education and Skills
- Exceptional patient care skills. Organizational, detail and communication skills are essential
- Reliable, stable, hands-on, with high level of motivation and commitment
- Bilingual. English/Spanish preferred
We offer 401(k), medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Based on experience, we offer $13.00 to $14.00 per hour.
Our dental staff has exceptional chairside skills. We enjoy working with a wide range of patients. We are empathetic clinicians armed with...