Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva

Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva Employer Reviews

Solid, well run business
Installation Technician (Current Employee), Milton, DEOctober 6, 2014
Pros: i love the team member night outs. great time with friends.
Great Company. Well run and will be around for the long term.
Productive and Interesting work environment
Event Promoter (Current Employee), Milton, DEApril 17, 2014
Pros: working closely to the public, close to home, traveling
I really enjoyed the traveling to different events around Delaware and Maryland. Being able to work closely with the public is a plus. You are able to travel and interact with other companies closely related to your own business.

The fact that it was a family owned business made me feel like I was part of something. The owners made me feel like a part – more... of their family. During the summer they have a party at their house and invite all the employees and their family over for a BBQ and swimming in the pool. – less
What a Great Place to Work!
Certified Energy Specialist (Current Employee), Milton, DEApril 16, 2014
Pros: friendly family environment, with great income potential
The owners at Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva really care about their Team Members. I've worked in various sales positions and the owners of this company really make sure you have everything you need to succeed. Most of the tools are provided to complete the inspections. They provide top notch training in the local Milton office, plus they also provide the – more... opportunity for the employees to travel to the Seymour CT office for training with all the other locations during the Orientation Training and Boot Camp. When ever I though I need additional training or wanted to sharpen my skills I could attend training and they would pay for the travel and hotel. Plus they have an awesome "Convention" every year in CT that out of this world. We get to learn all the different products that are available to the different divisions and interact with over 300 dealers. The last convention over 1000 people attended.

The job is hard but rewarding. They really don't try to hide anything. In the job ad I applied with it said that the Sales Position was not for pretenders. I agree, but they give me so much support that I know my only limitation is myself. I have never made as much money as I have with Dr. Energy Saver. Even more rewarding is the fact that this is a job that I enjoy and can see myself doing for a long time. Plus I have room to move up in the company.

I recommend Dr. Energy Saver to all my friends and anyone I know who wants a serious career and unlimited earning potential. – less
Friendly environment and stress free
Call Center (Current Employee), MiltonApril 3, 2014
Working at Dr. Energy Saver has given me the chance to get back into the work force after being a stay at home mom for two years. I love the relaxed environment and the people with whom I work with everyday. The staff has been very patient with teaching me new responsibilities and I am excited to take them on. I was welcomed as one of the team instantly. – more... Overall, I am so lucky to have found a company/work family as Dr. Energy Saver. – less
I have pride in the work I complete
Energy Retrofit Technician (Current Employee), Milton, DEJune 3, 2013
Pros: excellent growth opportunity
I have had a couple jobs over the years with small and large companies, and one of my favorite so far has been working with Dr. Energy Saver. Not only does it allow me to work with my hands as a foreman but it offers me the ability to advance myself on a performance based scale. I enjoy completing my work for not only our customers but because I have – more... pride in the work I complete.

Working for this small company has been great. I feel like here, I am not a number. They make sure not only the customers are happy, but also their employees. And I really feel like I am a Lawson because of the comfort level I have with the family. They really reach out to us and make us feel welcome right from the start.

So far, this is the best company I have worked for and I look forward to staying. – less
A Job That Don't Feel Like Work
Comfort Advisor (Current Employee), Milton, DEJune 3, 2013
Pros: every day is different, flexible work schedule
I never thought I would enjoy a completely commission based job. There always seemed to be too much room for error. But with Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva I am confident my earning potential is higher here than anywhere else with this type of position because they make sure we are well trained. I am given the tools needed to make myself financially stable – more... in a position that most companies would just say, “Get this much in sales and do whatever it takes.”

The management style is one that offers a clear plan and guidance but does not micromanage employees. I know I can always go to one of the owners with any questions or problems I may have (personal or professional) and be comfortable talking to them about anything. They are more than willing to help no matter what and in any way they can.

I feel empowered to do my job the best way I can and I enjoy my work. I never feel like I have to compromise myself or my values to continue to do my job. I feel I am educated and constantly offered opportunities to further my education as a home energy professional. I don’t worry about not being prepared for any home I visit because I have been given the tools I need to complete my job. – less
Great Place to Work
Comfort Advisor (Current Employee), Milton, DEJune 3, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
I started working at Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva in 2012, and I have to say I was impressed with the way the company was presented to me in my interview. One of the first things the owners told me was we do not push products on people that they do not want or need. We are a business and we do need to make money, but we do not do so at the expense of the – more... homeowner’s trust. Working for a company that values its customers trust that much has been a great experience so far and I am looking forward to it continuing.

Another great part of my job is getting to help folks from every walk of life. I really feel I would not be able to meet and help this many people in any other job. Meeting the homeowners and working through the problems we find in their home is the best part of my day. The fact that every home I go into is different adds to the excitement of my job. There is always a new challenge to see or the need to figure out a new way to complete a project. I am never bored and love that I can say that about my job.

Working for a company that that insists making sure the customers’ needs are all met the first time is something that I am proud to have on my resume. Dr. Energy Saver lives up to all its promises, to both its customers and its employees. I was promised an exciting employment opportunity and I have received what was promised. I know that the customers I have interacted with also feel we made good on our promise to never push a product on them they do not want or need. – less

About Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva

Located in Milton Delaware, we are pleased to serve as the local resource for home energy savings and home comfort upgrades! Through – Read more

Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva Photos