Dr. Energy Saver Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Disappointment in every regard.
Consultant, sales (Former Employee) –  Cleveland OhioMarch 8, 2013
Dr. Energy Saver was the worst experience in my professional career. The high pressure sales format trained employees to corner potential customers into not saying no instead of yes this is a good value for my home. I knew I wasn't with the right organization when a large group was told by the top man in the corporation said "we lie to leads (home owners) on how long our presentation and inspection will take" , this was at corporate training in Conn.. Management in Cleveland had little respect for your time or family life. I would recommend a certified home energy auditor to suggest any changes to your home.
Pros
close to home
Cons
poorly run company
Exciting, Fun & Informative place to work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton, DEApril 21, 2014
Working for Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva has taught me a lot of things. Not only have I learned about all of the exciting and innovating ways Dr. Energy Saver can help homeowners be more comfortable in their homes while saving energy, I have also learned a lot about DelMarVa.

Working for Dr. Energy Saver has enabled me to visit parts of this great peninsula I had not yet visited in my many years living here. They are involved in so many events throughout Delaware and eastern shore Maryland & Virginia from county/state fairs to home shows and trade shows. It's wonderful to work for a company so involved with the local communities.

I love being a part of this diverse team and the owners are very easy to talk to. Whether you are familiar with this kind of work or come in with little to no experience they work with you to train you to perform your job the best way possible.

At Dr. Energy Saver Delmarva I'm a valued employee not just a number.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Milton, DelawareAugust 23, 2012
Being able to work closely with the public is a plus. You are able to travel and interact with other companies closely related to your own business.
Pros
working closely to the public
Cons
it is a family owned business

2.3