Dr. John Warner Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Working at DJWH has been challenging
Registered Dietitian/Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Clinton, ILJuly 20, 2013
A typical day involves managing a staff of 10 in the dietary department and overseeing patient meals and inpatient/outpatient nutrition assessments and consults. It involves the day to day review of food quality, production, and food service sanitation. I have also been working on a low sodium cook book funded by a grant from IDPH. It has been a process in which I have been trying to improve the sodium in our hospital patient menus as well as our cafeteria menus. Of course there are challenges along the way in a small hospital. Being able to work with a great group of people has been my most enjoyable part of the job. My hardest part being budgeting in a hospital that struggles to stay open.
Pros
flexible schedule, good insurance, and benefits
Cons
distance from home, small hospital with limited staff support, limited budget due to poor hospital income, limited salary increases
Small Community Hospitalwith lots of room to grow!
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Clinton, ILAugust 11, 2013
Excellent place to work! It's a small town hospital within a close knit community. The hospital offers many opportunities for education and growth, and is very family friendly.