Dr. Reddy's Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the challenge of each day of work.
Operations Tech (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 5, 2014
Day began with the safety meeting and overview of any important communications that needed to be passed down. After that I would go to my assigned room and began my production goals for the day. Learned how to truly be a team player and how to make difficult situations work. Management was ok, there where a lot of break downs in communication on some production possibilities, but other wise did a good job. The hardest part was when the equipment failed during production. The thing I liked the most was the daily challenge of coming in and not knowing if the equipment was doing good or if it would be a nonproductive type of day. To make things work out for the good is what my goal was for each and everyday.
Pros
great pay and benifts
Cons
some made the job harder than it was casuing delays of shipments.
Unorganized workplace
Pkg Operator (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 8, 2012
typical work day for myself consists of a 10hr day with a short handed team

Within a short period of time ive learned to break down, setup, operate, and troubleshoot every piece of equipment ive encountered

co-workers are hard workers but retaining knowledge is very minimal

the hardest part of the job is having to tell co-workers how to do something you just explained to them the day before, which slows down production

the most enjoyable part of my job is being able to retain as much knowledge as i can in this industry in order to help me reach my ultimate goal
Pros
contolled work environment and the hr staff is excellent on helping out where they can.
Cons
having a degree does not seem to matter at this company, some lead operators were just given positions and not based on skill level
Productive workplace
Administrative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 31, 2014
This was an overall decent place to work. I was only there temporary, but throughout my time there I got to know a lot of good people just from working with them. Very different from anything I've ever experienced, but in a good way. I was responsible for coming up with creative ways to provide administrative needs to Managers and Leads.
Pros
great environment to work in
Cons
temp position