Property: Dr. Schneider Automotive Systems, Inc.
Job Location: Russell Springs, KY
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Vacation, Holiday, Medical, Dental, Vision
We are a great Employer to build your Career.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our great team and be a difference maker. In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
After Extensive training in the facility regarding IT processes and standards:
- Identify working methods of employees who not work in the established processes.
- Examine work processes, tools and different ways of working in the Headquarter and external facility
- Determine the best solution.
- Identify projects carried out by the IT to increase the standardization and support the best solution.
- Describe the improvements to be achieved through these projects.
- Leading the projects that are implemented technically in the IT Services.
- Implement solutions provided by IT Services at the workplaces. Explain the relationships – teaching solutions.
- Creation of the processes belonging documentation. Balance this with the ISO TS 16949 in all locations.
- Ongoing monitoring that the implemented standards are followed.
- Support site launches of our company. Implement standard processes.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
Required Job Experiences/Training/Knowledge:
- At least 1 year in a similar subject area
- University degree with computer science background. (Economic computer science or computer science engineering)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of database design techniques
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software (suite), Outlook, SharePoint, Lync.
- Understanding of complex data-based contexts.
- Understanding of database-ERP systems
Indeed - 12 months ago