Dr. Schneider Automotive System Inc., a Germany-based automotive supplier, is establishing a manufacturing operation in Russell Springs, Kentucky. With more than 85 years of in plastic processing, Dr. Schneider produces high-end vent and trim systems for top automotive original equipment manufacturers around the world such as Ford, BMW, Mercedes and other OEM’s.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our great team and be a difference maker. In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare documents such as, bill of ladens and work orders to route materials
- Record shipment data such as, weight, changes and discrepancies
- Order picking and coordination of finished goods
- Safe operation of forklift or other PIT equipment.
- Check orders against purchase orders or invoices
- Process required Bill of Laden, Shippers, Manifests and report discrepancies
- Entering data into MRP system and maintaining Inventory accuracy
- Use of RF scanners to move material and maintain inventory
- Contact common carriers to arrange shipping and delivery
- Maintain cleanliness of general work area
- Other duties and assignments
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience in Shipping/Receiving or National Career Readines Certificate (Gold, Silver or Bronze)
- Computer and/or RF scanner experience is a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- English language proficiency, to include verbal and written communication.
- No Felony Convictions.
- Not currently on court required probation or have any pending criminal charges.
- Pass Drug/Alcohol Screening.
- Pass Post-Offer Physical Exam.
Dr. Schneider Automotive Systems, Inc.
223 Progress Dr., Russell Springs, KY
Vacation, 10 Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K
9.00 USD/Hour + Performance Bonus
Work in 3-Shifts
January 1st, 2014
For more information about Dr. Schneider Automotive System, Inc. visit http://www.dr-schneider.com/en/