Property: Dr. Schneider Automotive Systems, Inc.
Job Location: Russell Springs, KY
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Vacation, Holiday, Medical, Dental, Vision
We are a great Employer to build your Career.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our great team and be a difference maker. In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Supervise and organize of the Assembly team
- Process and analyze of assembler records
- Implementation and realization of the department targets
- Project team assistance
- Implementation of the concepts regarding planning , layout, organisation and logistic in the relevant area
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
-Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
-Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
-Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
Required Job Experiences/Training/Knowledge:
- At least 4 weeks training in the range of duty
- 1 year experience in a similar range of duty
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
-Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge in assembled plastic components / kinematic systems