DR Employee Reviews

Helping others and providing customer service
Fatemeh Pazouki OB/GYN & Neurology (Former Employee), Turlock, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: gaining new medical knowledge every day
Cons: no job avaliable for me at this office
helping others and using the medical knowledge that I have gained through multiple medical programs. I enjoyed being able to provide constant and quality care to my patients everyday.
Medical Assistant/ Medical Receorionist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: working alone
a typical day i would get the charts ready for the doctor so he can review them. Then patients would come in and i would check them in and take them to the room where i would check their vitals signs. The doctor would come out and tell me what they needed and i would escribe it. then collect their copays.
A good first experience at a dental practice
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Newman, CAOctober 4, 2014
I felt confident in my abilities when my externship here was completed.
WONDERFUL FREINDLY DOCTOR TO WORK FOR
Lab Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: to many women under one roof
TESTING patient samples in a timely manner, collection of samples running and trouble shooting instrumentation as needing, computer entry of patient results.
Promed company
Registered Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 7, 2014
My review of promed is in the beginning I loved working with the children and I did like the enviornment it was what I really liked doing. The company was cutting my hours and I had no compensation or holiday pay so I had to find another job.
UNSTABLE
MGR (Current Employee), Maitland, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: quick cash for the desperate.
Cons: you could wind up arrested for fraud impersonating suntrust employees.
754 employees laid off in Feb 2014. Contract work with grueling hours. No PTO. They use employees like equipment. India is where the parent company is located. A sweatshop. Management blatantly lies to get employees to sign up with contracts to work in a stressful and low paying position where employees are forced to do illegal work to make foreign owners wealthy. They ask you to impersonate SunTrust and Bank of America employees.
productive workplace
Intern Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 18, 2014
typical day would to come into work and get things set up for the day, see patients, as quickly as possible. i learned to manage my time according to when i saw a patient and when the left. my coworkers were very helpful and explained all that was needed to be done and how to do since i was just an intern. the most enjoyable part of the job was coming in and seeing everyone smile, it was warm and i learned a lot.
Really Enjoyed working here
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 17, 2014
Great place to work.
Great place to learn and implement.
great place to live.
A wonderful school to work at
Paraprofessional Teacher (Former Employee), Madison, CTDecember 3, 2013
The teachers and students were so nice to work with. Everyone works very well together.
Productive, friendly, caring environment where I would enjoy my medical assisting career
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Wentzville, MOAugust 27, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: not enough hours working only working one day a week
My Typical Day at work consists of scanning Patient information into the computer, Taking patients back to the rooms and taking vitals(blood pressure, pulse, temp, respirations height and weight) I have learned how to make appointments, take calls in a busy office, multi task, write up labs, Set up for Procedures that the doctor wants done, My Co-Workers are Amazing to work with They are all helpful and caring. The hardest part of the job is when the patient gets aggravated because the doctor is running late. I try to make the situation a bit easier on the patient by offering drinks or something small to eat. The Most Enjoyable part of the job is talking with each patient. They all have there own personality and seeing the same ones come in every so many weeks you start getting to know them.
Great work environment.
Receptionist/Triage (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAJanuary 5, 2013
Great work environment with other employees eager to help out in busy times. Pleasant atmosphere where all ot the work was completed in a timely manner.
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIOctober 4, 2012
its nice to work in dr's ofc. just to get a experience in medical field. salary is not enough, i am only working 4hrs a day. i enjoy assisting dr. by minor procedures.
it is an ok job but not much money
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Paintsville, KYSeptember 26, 2012
Make deliveries, meet customers, stock shelves and collect money for delivery.
Ambiente joven y productivo
Jefe de Compras (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Seguro medico, aguinaldo, bonos por productividad
Cons: Día de descanso rotativo
Aprendizaje y capacitación constante, empresa con potencial joven, líder en su ramo