Draexlmaier Automotive Employee Reviews

Very good place
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCNovember 11, 2017
I was very impressed with the climate and the people at Draexlmaier, all were ready and willing to help. The production managers are Awesome people to work for and are willing to help out if needed. They hold you feet to the fire but are ready to help you learn better ways of doing business.
Pros
Climate, perks for employees
Cons
Long hours at times and pressure to meet customer demand.
Draxlmaier=Major Overtime
Associate (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCSeptember 28, 2016
Prettty much every negative review you've read about Draxlmaier is the absolute truth. Management is horrible. Being overworked and stressed. The pay doesn't match up to the work that they have us do. Moral sucks! All the work load is put on third shift. HR doesn't listen, they claim to have an open door policy, but don't take anyone's advice. The turnover rate is high. I can say If you can't keep up in a certain area they'll move somewhere that is suitable for you to work. There not to big on laying people off at the moment.
Pros
Overtime but it can get old..
Cons
The work can be too much for one person. Really fast pace.
Good Place to work
SCM Planner (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 10, 2016
Depends on what department you are in and who you report to. There is some favortism and not everyone gets treated fairlly.
Benefits
Cons
Politics
Logistics Planner (Former Employee) –  Hunedoara, HDSeptember 23, 2015
The Company is a multinational company which helped me to develop my knowledge and learned me a lot of new things.
A typical day was going to work and not knowing what is going to happen.
I had to optimize and try to find new ways to pack the parts so that it would be easier for them.
Optimizing the warehouse flow.
I learned there a lot of new and useful things.
My co-workers were all understanding .
The most enjoyable part of my job was at the end of the implementation process when i saw that everybody was happy .
Pros
Lots of travels in other countries
Cons
Live demand but dont have much home time.
Assembly Line Worker, Inspection, Forklift (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 18, 2015
The job was a great place to be mainly because of the people. They demand too much from their employees and are a little too fast paced for everyone that works for them. The employees complain and they do nothing but find ways to make things even faster.
Pros
The people you work with are all great people.
Cons
Short breaks and takes forever for them to hire anyone.
Fast paced with many things to learn and do
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 16, 2015
In working for Draexlmaier I was able to work for a company that was a car parts maker. My duties included material variance analysis, financial reporting, and various other tasks and special projects. I was able to work with bilingual professionals who were very good at what they did and also work in teams where I was able to lead change. One of the things I enjoyed the most was getting out on the floor and learning the processes and working to explain costs.
Pros
Wonderful culture with many talented professionals
Alright Place to Work
Facility Maintenance Tech II/Lead (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCDecember 10, 2014
This place does not have good working environment. The managers are not professional.
Not productive or fun environment. Overcrowded in places
Project Manager, Quality, permanent (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 12, 2013
As an employer, responsive and reasonable. Does training and has logical business management systems in place. Too much transitions at the moment in product lines.
Pros
Benefits average, pay above average, accomondating management.
Cons
Transition in product lines leads to uncertainty in work status.
fun but serious environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 17, 2013
I enjoyed working here. Management was excellent, always pushing us to our potential, great constructive criticism. The hardest part of the job was when my contract ended and I had to leave. I really enjoyed working for this company. I was a great experience.
I like my co-workers and benefits package
Quality Technician BMW F15  (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 20, 2013
My co-workers are great and I enjoy working with them. I enjoy my job as a Quality Tech. My job is fast paced and keeps me on my toes at all times. I enjoy process improvement on the job. I am the last set of eyes to see the product before the customer. It is important that I am at my best at all times.
Fun place to work.Enjoyed all my co-workers.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 8, 2012
Working for a different culture.The Germans treated me okay.
Pros
driving company truck.
Cons
my boss.