Draexlmaier Automotive Employee Reviews

Live demand but dont have much home time.
Assembly Line Worker, Inspection, Forklift (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 18, 2015
The job was a great place to be mainly because of the people. They demand too much from their employees and are a little too fast paced for everyone that works for them. The employees complain and they do nothing but find ways to make things even faster.
Pros
the people you work with are all great people.
Cons
short breaks and takes forever for them to hire anyone.
Fast paced with many things to learn and do
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 16, 2015
In working for Draexlmaier I was able to work for a company that was a car parts maker. My duties included material variance analysis, financial reporting, and various other tasks and special projects. I was able to work with bilingual professionals who were very good at what they did and also work in teams where I was able to lead change. One of the things I enjoyed the most was getting out on the floor and learning the processes and working to explain costs.
Pros
wonderful culture with many talented professionals
Alright Place to Work
Facility Maintenance Tech II/Lead (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCDecember 10, 2014
This place does not have good working environment. The managers are not professional.
Not productive or fun environment. Overcrowded in places
Project Manager, Quality, permanent (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 12, 2013
As an employer, responsive and reasonable. Does training and has logical business management systems in place. Too much transitions at the moment in product lines.
Pros
benefits average, pay above average, accomondating management.
Cons
transition in product lines leads to uncertainty in work status.
fun but serious environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 17, 2013
I enjoyed working here. Management was excellent, always pushing us to our potential, great constructive criticism. The hardest part of the job was when my contract ended and I had to leave. I really enjoyed working for this company. I was a great experience.
I like my co-workers and benefits package
Quality Technician BMW F15 (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 20, 2013
My co-workers are great and I enjoy working with them. I enjoy my job as a Quality Tech. My job is fast paced and keeps me on my toes at all times. I enjoy process improvement on the job. I am the last set of eyes to see the product before the customer. It is important that I am at my best at all times.
Fun place to work.Enjoyed all my co-workers.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 8, 2012
Working for a different culture.The Germans treated me okay.
Pros
driving company truck.
Cons
my boss.