DRAEXLMAIER Employee Reviews

Interesting company
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 14, 2017
Had fun learning how to make parts to fit into high end cars, around the world. Always had opportunities to move up within the company. Plenty of opportunities to fly across seas if need be for jobs.
Pros
Debit card accessable vending machines
Cons
30 mins lunch and no smokong on premises
Great place to wrok
Quality Technican (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 13, 2017
room for education advancement big plus in my eyes to learn more jobs to be a big assess to the copy Great management team. The hardest part of is pleasing everybody.Which is not all was possible being able to grow and know whom I work for as for as management.
Pros
the hours and beneifits
Cons
climate control
fast paced but no advancement
IT Infrastructure Advisor (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 7, 2017
It is a good place to start off in the IT field. The pay is OK for starters but as you advance they don't pay for what you do. It does not pay to go above and beyond because they feel you are replaceable. The co workers are great and the immediate supervisor is outsanding.
One of the worst automotive companies in the upstate of South Carolina
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 5, 2017
The plant management team is horrible, they only care about those in their clique and promote within the clique. The logistics department is really horrible as both the warehouse operations manager and the logistics manager should not even be managers at all. They down grade their employees and only talk about firing people. They are trying to cut heads without letting the community know they are doing a lay off. The employees rule the roost and supervisors are left to fend for themselves. Management is running everybody off and no one wants to cares.
Pros
Cons
Everything is horrible
great place to work
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 27, 2017
was a great place to work clean environment safety is number one priority and its one better places i have work alot will not work with if you have a problem
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Its good people that make the shift great. Team players
Logistics Operator (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCOctober 29, 2016
Good place to work with great benefits.
Management have their ups and downs.
Safety is well maintained.
the 12 hour shift aren't to bad at all.
Enjoy the 5 days off every three weeks.
Pros
Great benefis
Cons
Need better Management
Terrible place to work, just terrible
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 17, 2016
Horrible management team, subjective reviews, processes aren't followed, no room for advancement. Low raises, the loudest most incompetent people are the ones the get promoted.
Bad Company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 28, 2016
Yes you can make as much OVERTIME as you want BUT the place is a CIRCUS meaning that they have their favorites and if ur not one then you better pray for your life!
Pros
Overtime, Climate Control, Clean
Cons
Horrible Management
Productive and Driven To Excel
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 21, 2016
Draexlmaier is an incredible place to grow as a professional: it is fast-paced, demanding, and challenging in every way for an Industrial Engineer but at the same time is rewarding. The function of IE is expansive, and as such, much is required of the IE to succeed in order to hold to the true mantra of the profession, that of continuous improvement.
Pros
Salary, challenging, learning cutlure
Cons
Work/Life balance, stress levels
the work was okay
operater (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKMarch 6, 2016
management was not good. Slow about giving raises and treated the employees unfairly, hard work with little to no pay raise.
maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 22, 2016
If you want to be a cotton candy handler at a circus this is the place to be. I worked at this clown factory for going on 4 years and it went thru 2 plant managers while I was there they bring in temps and work them to death like 7 12 hour days for awhile then lay them off and bring in more all with the promise of hiring you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
the people running this place
enjoyed the job, terrible team leaders
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 19, 2016
i would arrive at work, clock in, and we would have a team start up meeting. After the meeting we would get straight to work. I learned how to build BMW car center consoles. My team was a awesome, hard working team, but the team leaders were a JOKE!!! Never wanting to jump in an help but always complained, an told on us for being behind. The hardest part of my job was working 3rd shift, but i definitely enjoyed the crew i worked with, and how much money i made. The job was even EASY.
Pros
easy work, great pay, good hours
Cons
bad team leaders, point system confusing
Shift Supervisor
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 7, 2015
Responsibility of opening and closing store. Also responsible for inventory, data entry, cash deposits, managing shift, and customer service.
Comfortable with Work Evirolment.
Mold Technician (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 29, 2015
12 hours work program day or night, perfect attendant, like to learn on new thing, like to organized in work place, get along and associated with co-worker, keep busy, enjoyed working person.
Pros
30 minutes lunch break.
Cons
Flixible break time.
Quality products in a timely manner was our goal each day
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 5, 2014
My typical day at work would be to arrive before any of my team members did so I could organize everything needed for the day. This includes checking all of the machines at each station to ensure everything is working correctly, and checking the inventory to ensure that there are the supplies needed in order to meet the daily quota. After I completed this I would have a morning meeting with my team to encourage them in order to get maximum results and make sure our customers received a quality product in a timely manner.
I enjoyed progressing with this company
Warehouse Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 7, 2013
I enjoyed my time here. Itr was fast paced work, friendly staff for the most part. My workers were the best part of the job. Management was hard to get along with and they show favortism among workers.
Productive and intense workplace
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 6, 2013
Managing forklift operations of personnel to become accurate with inventory and safety of moving equipment to final destinations for customer satisfaction
Productive and Challenging
Quality Technician/Dock Auditor (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMarch 13, 2013
Draexlmaier is a great place to work. It is just time for me to better myself and make a career for my future and my family.
you can work your hardest BUT unless you know a higher up you will never move up.
internal car assembler (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCNovember 5, 2012
Pushed peopleto the point that they hated working there if you worked 10 they wanted 12 and when you did good no one tells you just a lot of negativity from supervisors and workers. I learned a lot about the auto industry. Prior management was really great but when he quit they hired a new one who screamed at you and got up in your face never listened to anything you asked about. You make one mistake and he would get dead up in your face cussing and screaming at you.The truly hard core workers like me got tired of it so firing was a relief.
Cons
everything with the new supervisor
A typical work day
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJuly 30, 2012
Wow this job was great. I learned good leader ship. Management was great. My co-workers were very helpful and we always worked as a team. The hardest part about about this job would be when they need more parts out. The most enjoyable thing about this job you get to work with your co-workers alot.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks