Dragnet Solutions is looking for a well-rounded .NET/C# developer with 5-7 years experience to help build our next-generation identity verification services. Our offerings range from a cloud based, data only solution to an enterprise system which utilizes OCR, document authentication, identity document scanning, and facial & pattern recognition technologies. The candidate will be exposed to a variety of platforms and technologies and will be given the opportunity to gain increasing amounts of responsibility. If you enjoy the fast paced, exciting environment of a small, nimble software company than we would like to talk to you! We are located in Novato, CA, in beautiful Marin County. Say goodbye to those long commutes by working in an area with great open space and affordable housing. More information on our company and products can be found on our website at: www.dragnetsolutions.com.
1. Design and develop front-end, middle-tier and back-end applications and components for next- generation identity verification services
2. Develop automated unit, integration and regression testing of all software components
3. Adhere to coding standards to facilitate code reading, code reviews, and code maintenance.
4. Follow architectural guidelines with regards to performance, scalability, maintainability, security, and testing
5. Participate in monthly project planning sessions (~4 hours) with team to analyze requirements, discuss design options, and provide work estimates for next sprint (Agile)
6. Attend daily scrum meetings (~15 minutes) with team and update sprint backlog (Agile)
1. Experience developing C# components with .NET 4.0/4.5 framework required
2. Experience creating, consuming and securing WCF web services required
3. Experience developing ASP.NET web applications required (Razor and MVC a plus)
4. Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 required
5. Experience developing desktop applications required (WPF a plus)
6. Experience with LINQ and XML required
7. Exposure to Entity Framework a plus
8. Enterprise software development experience a plus
1. Experience with source control management systems required (TFS a plus)
2. Experience with automatic build systems required (Team Build a plus)
3. Experience with continuous integration systems required (build, test, commit, stage, deploy)
4. Experience with unit and integration testing required (MSTest a plus)
5. Experience working within an Agile development environment required (SCRUM a plus)
1. Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience level), stock options, healthcare benefits and a retirement savings plan.
We are looking for local applicants who are not represented by a recruiter.