Drake International Employee Reviews

One of the worst company.
Check in agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 21, 2017
You will not advance in life with this company, very stressful, unappreciative of the employees , this company is the worst ever and I would never recommend a family or friend member to them. You work hard and they won't give no raise, your working every other day with 9hr, it isn't worth it with the amount of work load you have to do. I've seen many people get hired and quit within less than a week. This company is completely awful. Under new ownership and they are heartless individuals.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
Sometimes you cannot get a lunch break, pay is poor, no benefits, ungrateful employer, new owner is the worst, no bonus, no pay raise.
Steady work.
Temporary Clerical Positions (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Steady work while working for this company. The pay grade, however, is another story. I don't feel that they pay you what you are worth. Great company to work for if you are willing to take a pay cut.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Low pay
Great Place to Work
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 19, 2016
I worked at this company as an Sr. Administrative Assistant, and also did some placement of people in jobs, as this employer was a Job Placement Agency. Unfortunately, they ended up going out of business.
Pros
Benefits and Compensation
Cons
Easy communication and prompt information provided
Temp dental assistant (Current Employee) –  MelbourneMarch 4, 2012
As I was previously only available on weekends, there was not much work available, however, I was notified immediately when there were opportunities.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough work