DRAYER PHYSICAL THERAPY INSTITUTE

DRAYER PHYSICAL THERAPY INSTITUTE Employer Reviews

I was a Physical therapy observer. I learnt a lot.
Physical Therapy Observer (Former Employee), Clearfield, PAMay 14, 2014
I learnt a lot about therapy in outpatient physical therapy clinic. everyone working at Drayer's was friendly and helpful. They taught me a lot about the clinic setting , different patient scenarios , different therapeutic modalities , etc.
Productive and Fun
Internship (400hrs) (Former Employee), Oneonta, ALMarch 26, 2014
I learned a lot from doing my internship at Drayer. I worked 8 to 5. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing each patient tell one that they have gotten better because of the care one provided.
Favoritism and bullying
Receptionist (Former Employee), MechanicsburgJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: patients and pay
Cons: favoritism and bullying
I was bullied the entire time there. The training is the worst but expect u to know what your doing the first day! The clinic manager yelled at me in front of a room full of patients and was wrong in the first place and the office manager made him apologize to me. It was like a kindergartener being made to apologize. This guy actually made something – more... up to fire me! Everyday after work I would go home never want to come back. The patients were very nice. The pay and the patients are the only positives. if you want to become suicidal then apply here. I'm serious! – less
Workload is too much
Front Office (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 10, 2013
This place sucks, they are full of it. The hours are awful. The billing manager is rude and insensitive.
Ability to meet many different people, witnessed patient satisfaction and positive results and worked with great co-workers and staff.
Physical Therapy Technician/Supply Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMay 3, 2013
As Supply Manager, I would check clinical stock first thing in the mornings. From there, I would coordinate with corporate on ordering necessary items for our clinic.

I worked under a Physical Therapist on treating and supervising patients. I learned anatomy of the human body and many functions through out.

There was an open door policy with the management. – more... Our center manager was willing to help the employees with any questions or concerns. The management often looked to promote employees who were willing to go above and beyond. I myself, was promoted to Supply Manager within three months of hire. I was very thankful for that opportunity, as it allowed me to have a higher role and more of an outlook to succeed.

My co-workers and I had great work ethic. We would do our best to make time and help one another with many clinical tasks. For example, the clinic was always clean and prepared for patient care. We would do what's right for the patient(s).

The hardest part of the job was before the clinic expanded. It got really crowded and congested with the staff and patients. However, within 8 months of my employment, management made a great decision on expanding the clinic. Doing so, doubled our clinic. Overall, patients were thrilled on receiving more attentive care.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients heel and strengthen through out their therapy treatments. It was also great for me to have the ability on building strong relationships with the staff and patients. I plan on continuing my knowledge and building many friendships in my future employment. – less
Extremely focused on Patient care
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Hilton head island, SCMarch 17, 2013
Very inviting to new grads. Full time positions available. Opportunity for Continuing Eduction almost unlimited.
Nice environment for patients to feel "at home"; fun staff
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Hummelstown, PAOctober 23, 2012
Pros: excellent patient care
Cons: poor management
Poor Management and support
Did not want to address staff issues when errors were being made
Managed by Physical Therapists with little to no experience in management
Excellent patient care
Worked with patients financially enabling them to get best treatment possible
Poor communication between management and staff
Staff favoritism