DRAYER PHYSICAL THERAPY INSTITUTE

DRAYER PHYSICAL THERAPY INSTITUTE Employer Reviews

HORRIBLE and waste of time
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Sparta, NJDecember 2, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: it's a patient mill
What a complete waste of time in my professional career. The company talks about a big game of quality of care and community participation, but it is nothing more than a mill that cycles patients in and out with no concern for their care. Not uncommon to schedule 30+ patients in a 9 hour day (oh, by the way that's a mandatory 9 hour day with your "unpaid – more... lunch" which they ALWAYS seem to schedule patients in!). The Sparta manager is combative, arrogant and there is a revolving door of clinicians. He is a horrible PT but finds every opportunity to belittle his staff and question their skills!The office staff holds more power over patient care than the clinicians do! Corporate management is worthless and liars!

STAY AWAY FROM UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND ASKED TO DO UNETHICAL PRACTICES!!!! – less
Great place to be employed
Billing & Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PANovember 25, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. My work day was stressful but rewarding. This job required a good bit of my vast knowledge of medical billing. On a daily basis I would account for all incoming money from both patients and insurance payments on report due to accounting by 2 p.m. I would also send out all patient statements and review patient accounts – more... for accuracy. Other parts of my day would consist of working aged A/R, payment posting, charge entry, up keep on authorization requests for future visits, insurance verification, financial counseling with patients, as well as assisting with front desk duties.

This was a very charitable company and gave back the community on a consistent basis. My main reason for leaving here was the company had hit a time where they were placing a freeze on merit increases, therefore I was never able to be eligible for a pay increase while employed there. Otherwise I got along create with my co workers and management, we had a lot of create fun while still able provide quality for our patients. – less
I was a Physical therapy observer. I learnt a lot.
Physical Therapy Observer (Former Employee), Clearfield, PAMay 14, 2014
I learnt a lot about therapy in outpatient physical therapy clinic. everyone working at Drayer's was friendly and helpful. They taught me a lot about the clinic setting , different patient scenarios , different therapeutic modalities , etc.
Productive and Fun
Internship (400hrs) (Former Employee), Oneonta, ALMarch 26, 2014
I learned a lot from doing my internship at Drayer. I worked 8 to 5. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing each patient tell one that they have gotten better because of the care one provided.
Energetic Workplace
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAFebruary 27, 2014
Community atmosphere with attention to patients. Open door policy with communication as a focus. Patients were on a first name basis with staff. Co-workers were like a family.
Favoritism and bullying
Receptionist (Former Employee), MechanicsburgJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: patients and pay
Cons: favoritism and bullying
I was bullied the entire time there. The training is the worst but expect u to know what your doing the first day! The clinic manager yelled at me in front of a room full of patients and was wrong in the first place and the office manager made him apologize to me. It was like a kindergartener being made to apologize. This guy actually made something – more... up to fire me! Everyday after work I would go home never want to come back. The patients were very nice. The pay and the patients are the only positives. if you want to become suicidal then apply here. I'm serious! – less
Workload is too much
Front Office (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 10, 2013
This place sucks, they are full of it. The hours are awful. The billing manager is rude and insensitive.
Extremely focused on Patient care
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Hilton head island, SCMarch 17, 2013
Very inviting to new grads. Full time positions available. Opportunity for Continuing Eduction almost unlimited.
Nice environment for patients to feel "at home"; fun staff
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Hummelstown, PAOctober 23, 2012
Pros: excellent patient care
Cons: poor management
Poor Management and support
Did not want to address staff issues when errors were being made
Managed by Physical Therapists with little to no experience in management
Excellent patient care
Worked with patients financially enabling them to get best treatment possible
Poor communication between management and staff
Staff favoritism