Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews in United States

Doesn't care about their employees; under staffed and over worked
PTA (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 30, 2016
This company states it is Christian based but it's not, they tell you that to try and get you to work there. They don't care about their employees, only about the business. They try and see as many patients as possible without regard to patient care. Staff is over worked, under paid, and you will NEVER get a raise while working there. Only hires new grads so they can severely under pay them. They don't deserve the 1 star I had to give but no stars wasn't an option
Pros
Cons
Under appreciated, over worked, under paid, no advancement, over loaded caseload
Fun workplace for patients and colleagues
PT Technician/Clinical Shipping Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 21, 2016
Great place to work! Sometimes the clinic's hours made it tough to balance home and work because we were open late and worked most holidays.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Hours
Too busy
PTA (Former Employee) –  Athens, ALMay 16, 2016
Busy clinic with unrealistic corporate goals. Often see 4 patients at one time. As a PTA my day usually started at 7am and 7pm. Management encouraged billing incorrectly
Pros
Cheap insurance premiums
Cons
Poor insurance, poor management structure, unrealistic patient loads, questionable billing practices, high turnover of employees
AMAZING workplace
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 15, 2016
This is the best place I have ever worked. The management is great and the co-workers are some of the greatest people I know. The work environment is very upbeat and welcoming. The therapists are caring for everyone in the entire clinic.
Great at getting new patients in the same day
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Red Lion, PAApril 23, 2016
Drayer 's head corporate office was helpful when they were needed. The facility I worked for was understanding at times with customers problems and concerns with their health problems. When business became very slow the manager became very pushy on rescheduling patients no shows or reschedules.
Pros
close to home
Cons
No support from coworkers or team work
Exhausting job with little to speak high on
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Sparta, NJDecember 28, 2015
Days at this clinic are very long and challenging. The boss tends to work the aides harder then any other of the staff, often, favoring the therapists in all capacities. The aides typically receive the least credit yet have the most responsibilities and the pay isn't good enough to ignore how they are treated on a daily basis. The staff has almost entirely been changed due to built up collective frustration that has led to many former employees leaving. The manager offers virtually no advancement to any of the staff members and in turn the job culture is flat and very, very demanding. There was very little to like about this job aside from the interactions with patients I regularly got to take part in.
Pros
No pros
Cons
unflexibile hours
Great atmosphere and benefits
athletic trainer (Current Employee) –  Chilton County, ALNovember 3, 2015
As an ATC you need to submit CEUs yearly to keep your state license, Drayer offers free CEUs during the year as well as signs you up for an online service to get even more CEUs or free. I spend my free time on that website learning and gaining more knowledge to use in my everyday work. Any Drayer clinic I've gone in to, I've been greeted with warm welcomes. The office staff was willing to help me any way they could as well as feel welcome to their team. I also love the fact that we do have a mandatory community service day. One day per year we are to volunteer to give back to the community. Drayer does so much for us and pushes us to give back to our community.
Great company to work for
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PANovember 2, 2015
Really enjoyed the out patient clinic. Always had a lot of fun with the patients while getting them better. I also ordered all the supplies for the clinic and assisted all the therapist with their requests.
Pros
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Cons
NONE
Loved It
SUMMER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 7, 2015
You will not regret working for this company. Great people who care about their patients and making their experience positive and fun!
Productive workplace
Certified Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALOctober 6, 2015
No complaints. They owners of the company and very nice and they were very helpful in helping me to relocate. They provided a lot of opportunities for education.
Unorganized
Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  CBO Birmingham ALSeptember 23, 2015
Balanced deposits for all clinics over Alabama
Posted all insurance payors as well as patient payments
I loved my job. It was not managed in a professional manor
Pros
Nice co-worker
Cons
Unorganized
Fun workplace with majority nice and kind people.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAJuly 9, 2015
Fun workplace with some kind and caring people. Family oriented organization. Faith, family, work culture cultivated from top management to low level employees.
Pros
Cool co-workers.
Cons
No growth opportunities.
Excellent facility
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJuly 7, 2015
Incredible dedication to providing affordable yet still superior patient care. Every employee truly is there to help the patients, and everyone goes above and beyond to ensure patients are comfortable and making progress in their treatment plans. There is a tendency to overbook schedules and place a strain on employees time management abilities, but this is only out of concern for the patient. I truly enjoyed being able to be a part of people's recovery journeys.
Front desk receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sparta, NJMarch 31, 2015
Learning EMR and completing requirements to fulfill daily tasks such as our having our patients complete their prescribed therapy.
Physical Therapists Are Golden
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mount Joy, PAMarch 26, 2015
I found out to my dismay that Drayer Physical Therapy was much like any other place of employment. I believe that most places desire a degree in order to advance. This employer is a great place to work if you are a Physical Therapist.

The hours are extremely long, and the shifts were too varied.

Management was great if you were a therapist.

I really dislike office politics, and this clinic had a lot of that going on.

I totally loved the patients, and the front desk work.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Inadequate pay
Love my coworkers, corporate? not so much.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 18, 2015
The only thing that will keep you coming into work for this company is the love you develop for your coworkers and the patients you see everyday.
Pros
free lunches at staff meetings, good pto accrual, one hour lunches
Cons
no raises for 5 years, 401k cut, benefits decreased
Excellent Culture
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PAMarch 16, 2015
My experience at Drayer was nothing short of fantastic. The employees all bought into the mission and culture which made teamwork very easy and forced all employees to go the extra mile in their work. Very admirable organization that any executive could learn a great deal from.
Physical Therapist Technician (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 5, 2015
It's a good place to work, if you're willing to work hard. Company believes in upholding the mission statement, and that is a good thing.
Great company and employees
Medical billing/ office manager (Current Employee) –  loganville,gaMarch 2, 2015
Poor upper management makes getting things done very difficult. The pay is below industry standard but the company's ethics are amazing and the employees are a pleasure to work with. Wish the people in charge could take note.
Nice patients and fast paced environment
Physical therapy technician (Current Employee) –  Hershey, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Job is fast paced and requires a lot of standing. Excellent reaction with patients and always learning something new. Work day involves greeting patients, taking them through exercises and setting them up on ice an stimulation. Setting up new evaluations and cleaning off tables/ treatment rooms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9