Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 14, 2017
provided training. schedule was flexible when needed. Had 5 PT and was a busy office. Enjoyed getting to know the patients and see improvement in health
great place to work however low compensation
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jasper, ALJune 23, 2017
I have enjoyed working for DPT starting as a physical therapy technician and then advancing to front office specialist. Company is great but pay is low.
Fast paced, fun place to work
Business Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 16, 2017
You can't find coworker better than what I experienced at Drayer, they really care about you and your family. Work days were busy and the atmosphere was always upbeat!
Mostly Good
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJune 13, 2017
I enjoyed my job very much, however due to conflict of interests with a member of managment; I did what was best for myself and my family and seeked a job elsewhere. It is a very busy location and sometimes it can be a challenge to keep all your patient's going on your own.
Pros
monthly free lunch, great patients
Cons
managment sometimes a problem
Excellent experience
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Hueytown, ALJune 6, 2017
Great environment to work in. Awesome Coworkers and by far the best team work I have ever been in, in a working environment. Convenient location for me.
Great corporate culture
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAJune 5, 2017
I was a staff accountant. My day was pretty much the same everyday. I enjoyed working with the clinic offices. The work environment was great, very friendly and family oriented.
Pros
promote a healthy life style by making sure there was always fresh fruit in the breakroom
N/a
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 26, 2017
I am currently in the process of relocating to Nashville for my second terminal Clinical Rotation. I will be working with drayer PT in an outpatient orthopedic clinic.
Great people to work with
Director of Front Office Operations (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAMay 3, 2017
Everyone who works for this company is committed to providing the excellent patient care and working with all patients. The hours of operation make it hard at times for the employees, however; being open 7-7 Monday through Friday and Saturdays is super helpful for our patients who can't miss work or school for PT.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Fast pace environment. Must be able to multitask, be flexible, be well organized and above all, maintain a positive attitude at ALL times!
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAApril 24, 2017
Wonderful and caring coworkers. Very rewarding experience to meet new patients days after surgery and watch them strive daily to reach new goals. One can't help but become personally involved in their struggle and cheer them on! Great to be a part of someone's journey back to health!
Pros
Patient focused. Highly recommend to anyone looking for exceptional physical therapy care.
Cons
No internal advancement opportunities at the administrative level.
nice place
Medical Billing & Collection Specialist-Full Time (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 31, 2017
nice place to work. very easy going and understanding of the work life balance. convenient locations, and the therapists love their patients. great place to work
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
slim chance for advancements within the company
Very family oriented
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loganville, GAMarch 27, 2017
I like my job & and they are very family oriented. If there is something that you need they are always williung to help & guide you in the right direction
Team like work ethic and great environment.
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellefonte, PAMarch 24, 2017
As a PT tech, I assisted patients with exercises and activities and filled out exercise flow sheets. I learned a lot about therapeutic exercise and basic info on specific diagnoses, and physical therapy in general. I built great relationships with the other employees there which allowed an excellent working environment where we all worked together.
Pros
Flexible with scheduling, moderately busy
Cons
Will have to work at least one Saturday a month
Dpti
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 16, 2017
DPTI is a good group of people that run the corporation on good values/ethics. Each clinic is hard working and held to high standards concerning patient outcomes and patient care metrics.
Employee (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 12, 2017
Great place to work. The benefits weren't great but I enjoyed my coworkers and supervisors. The overall culture is extremely friendly. The hours were irregular and sometime the hours could be long.
Very rewarding
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 1, 2017
Drayer is a fun and busy atmosphere. The interaction with patients is very rewarding and the individual clinics make the work weeks fun with certain themed dress down days, pot-luck lunches, and participating in relay for life events.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Open till 7pm
Amazing people who care about their patients
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 28, 2017
I loved interning here. The employees are very organized and up to date on their knowledge of the profession. They really care about their patients and their interns. Although the facility is small, they make use of their space. Because this job was so fast pace due to the amount of patients that come in, it has helped me learn much in a short amount of time and stay on my toes.
great company
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, MSJanuary 23, 2017
Physical therapy technician-supply manager/ quality assurance coordinator

This is a well managed company that treats its employees like family. I could not think of a better place to work
Pros
well managed
Cons
Professional and engaging work environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 16, 2017
As a student intern, I observed the professional and inviting communication that takes place between patient and professional. Kept work space neat and orderly.
Great
Internship (Former Employee) –  Haleyville, ALDecember 22, 2016
This is the best place I have ever had the chance to intern at. The management is great and the co-workers are some of the greatest people I know. The work environment is very upbeat and welcoming. The therapists are caring for everyone in the entire clinic.
Wonderful Company
Quality Assurance Manager/ Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for Drayer more than I have any other company.
Everyone employed there loves to help people, and has the best intentions. Very supportive and charitable company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.