Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

nice place
Medical Billing & Collection Specialist-Full Time (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 31, 2017
nice place to work. very easy going and understanding of the work life balance. convenient locations, and the therapists love their patients. great place to work
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
slim chance for advancements within the company
Very family oriented
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loganville, GAMarch 27, 2017
I like my job & and they are very family oriented. If there is something that you need they are always williung to help & guide you in the right direction
Team like work ethic and great environment.
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellefonte, PAMarch 24, 2017
As a PT tech, I assisted patients with exercises and activities and filled out exercise flow sheets. I learned a lot about therapeutic exercise and basic info on specific diagnoses, and physical therapy in general. I built great relationships with the other employees there which allowed an excellent working environment where we all worked together.
Pros
Flexible with scheduling, moderately busy
Cons
Will have to work at least one Saturday a month
Dpti
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 16, 2017
DPTI is a good group of people that run the corporation on good values/ethics. Each clinic is hard working and held to high standards concerning patient outcomes and patient care metrics.
Employee (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 12, 2017
Great place to work. The benefits weren't great but I enjoyed my coworkers and supervisors. The overall culture is extremely friendly. The hours were irregular and sometime the hours could be long.
Very rewarding
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 1, 2017
Drayer is a fun and busy atmosphere. The interaction with patients is very rewarding and the individual clinics make the work weeks fun with certain themed dress down days, pot-luck lunches, and participating in relay for life events.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Open till 7pm
Amazing people who care about their patients
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 28, 2017
I loved interning here. The employees are very organized and up to date on their knowledge of the profession. They really care about their patients and their interns. Although the facility is small, they make use of their space. Because this job was so fast pace due to the amount of patients that come in, it has helped me learn much in a short amount of time and stay on my toes.
great company
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, MSJanuary 23, 2017
Physical therapy technician-supply manager/ quality assurance coordinator

This is a well managed company that treats its employees like family. I could not think of a better place to work
Pros
well managed
Cons
Professional and engaging work environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 16, 2017
As a student intern, I observed the professional and inviting communication that takes place between patient and professional. Kept work space neat and orderly.
Great
Internship (Former Employee) –  Haleyville, ALDecember 22, 2016
This is the best place I have ever had the chance to intern at. The management is great and the co-workers are some of the greatest people I know. The work environment is very upbeat and welcoming. The therapists are caring for everyone in the entire clinic.
Wonderful Company
Quality Assurance Manager/ Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for Drayer more than I have any other company.
Everyone employed there loves to help people, and has the best intentions. Very supportive and charitable company!
Nice Place But Expect Too Much From Employees
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GANovember 8, 2016
I worked there for 6 months, worked all holidays including 4th of July, was not allowed to take any vacation days because we were short on staff. The hours are long. I worked 10am - 7:30 pm, M-F. Thankfully did not work weekends because they are open on Saturday too. I worked the Front Desk. I love the patients and it was a nice environment, but they expected way too much. Did everything from answering the phones, taking payments, verifying insurance, determining payment plans, and after a long day - there were 3 reports we had to run which no one looked at. At 7 pm, I just wanted to go home, but still had reports to run that could not be started until the last patient was seen. My coworkers were nice but not the place if you have kids or are a single parent. My daughter never saw me. Missed her chorus concert at 6pm - no one to cover me. Missed out on 6 months of being a parent.

If you want to work your behind off with a smile on your face (no negative attitudes or they will fire you), then this is your place.
Pros
Nice environment, people are friendly
Cons
No breaks, no work/life balance, low pay, PTC manager is inept - don't ask for help - will fire you
Official response from Drayer Physical Therapy
November 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a desirable employment experience at Drayer, as we strive to provide a positive and balanced work environment for our staff. With that being said, we also strive to provide our patients with superior and reliable care, which is why we are open 7 am - 7 pm weekdays and on weekends and holidays. Our open door communication policy should have afforded you the opportunity to speak with your center manager and/or RVP about any concerns you were having and we are sorry if you did not feel this way. We take your feedback seriously and appreciate the opportunity to look at ways to improve work balance life for our current staff, as well as ensure a sound open door communication policy. Thank you.

Quiet Productive workplace
Observer (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSSeptember 1, 2016
They were open from 7-7 Monday through Fridays where they saw patients throughout that time period. This is where I learned about creating flow sheets, how to read them, and what to do during the day-to-day operations. The head Physical Therapist was very professional with everything he did. The hardest part of the job was trying to fit into their already close knit circle. The easiest part was talking to the patients.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Trying to fit in
bad CIO
Senior Project Manager/Director of PMO (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAAugust 22, 2016
Bad management and long term outlook for technology. poor asset management and no PM methodologies. I would not recommend working here as an IT professional.
Fun environment, Great skilled staff
Technician (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHAugust 2, 2016
Busy, Successful staff. Motivating management, easy going co-workers, Love the patients. Occasionally stressful.
Doesn't care about their employees; under staffed and over worked
PTA (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 30, 2016
This company states it is Christian based but it's not, they tell you that to try and get you to work there. They don't care about their employees, only about the business. They try and see as many patients as possible without regard to patient care. Staff is over worked, under paid, and you will NEVER get a raise while working there. Only hires new grads so they can severely under pay them. They don't deserve the 1 star I had to give but no stars wasn't an option
Pros
Cons
Under appreciated, over worked, under paid, no advancement, over loaded caseload
Fun workplace for patients and colleagues
PT Technician/Clinical Shipping Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 21, 2016
Great place to work! Sometimes the clinic's hours made it tough to balance home and work because we were open late and worked most holidays.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Hours
Too busy
PTA (Former Employee) –  Athens, ALMay 16, 2016
Busy clinic with unrealistic corporate goals. Often see 4 patients at one time. As a PTA my day usually started at 7am and 7pm. Management encouraged billing incorrectly
Pros
Cheap insurance premiums
Cons
Poor insurance, poor management structure, unrealistic patient loads, questionable billing practices, high turnover of employees
AMAZING workplace
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 15, 2016
This is the best place I have ever worked. The management is great and the co-workers are some of the greatest people I know. The work environment is very upbeat and welcoming. The therapists are caring for everyone in the entire clinic.
Great at getting new patients in the same day
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Red Lion, PAApril 23, 2016
Drayer 's head corporate office was helpful when they were needed. The facility I worked for was understanding at times with customers problems and concerns with their health problems. When business became very slow the manager became very pushy on rescheduling patients no shows or reschedules.
Pros
close to home
Cons
No support from coworkers or team work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval