Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Review

View all Drayer Physical Therapy reviews

Ability to meet many different people, witnessed patient satisfaction and positive results and worked with great co-workers and staff.
Physical Therapy Technician/Supply Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioMay 3, 2013
As Supply Manager, I would check clinical stock first thing in the mornings. From there, I would coordinate with corporate on ordering necessary items for our clinic.

I worked under a Physical Therapist on treating and supervising patients. I learned anatomy of the human body and many functions through out.

There was an open door policy with the management. Our center manager was willing to help the employees with any questions or concerns. The management often looked to promote employees who were willing to go above and beyond. I myself, was promoted to Supply Manager within three months of hire. I was very thankful for that opportunity, as it allowed me to have a higher role and more of an outlook to succeed.

My co-workers and I had great work ethic. We would do our best to make time and help one another with many clinical tasks. For example, the clinic was always clean and prepared for patient care. We would do what's right for the patient(s).

The hardest part of the job was before the clinic expanded. It got really crowded and congested with the staff and patients. However, within 8 months of my employment, management made a great decision on expanding the clinic. Doing so, doubled our clinic. Overall, patients were thrilled on receiving more attentive care.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing patients heel and strengthen through out their therapy treatments. It was also great for me to have the ability on building strong relationships with the staff and patients. I plan on continuing my knowledge and building many friendships in
  more... my future employment.   less

Other Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Fast yet relaxed work environment
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHDecember 5, 2017
I believe this is one of the best jobs I have had. The beliefs of Drayer Physical Therapy are amazing and help patient every day. The well being and care put into each and every single patient is something I will always love about Drayer. The wellness of the patient is always put before all else, and the policy where we get patients in within 24 to 48 hours is great. I have had patients get emotional on the phone when they see how quickly they can get in because they had called around at other places and were offered appointments within the next few weeks. I love every aspect of my job with Drayer.
No growth
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 24, 2017
Stay away...far, far away! The pay is not great. Work environment sucks...Do believe the hype on the website. Not sure if the company will even last for another 5 years.
Official response from Drayer Physical Therapy
November 27, 2017

We are very disappointed to hear that your experience with Drayer Physical Therapy has not been a positive one. Our employees are the foundation of our success and their views are important to us. In addition to having an open door policy where we encourage our employees to bring issues and concerns to us in order to address them in a timely fashion…we also have a compliance hotline in place in order to make sure everyone has an opportunity to voice concerns if they exist, even anonymously. It is our hope that you reach out to our VP of Human Resources, Joann Bowen, in order to further research the concerns you’ve outlined.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.