Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

No room to move
Billing & Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 9, 2017
Company is small and losing money hand over fist. Do not expect to move forward or even a raise. Most employees haven't seen an increase in over 5 years.
Women in office are horrible and two faced. They would rather watch you and leave passive aggressive notes then actual speak to you. AVOID this place like the plague.
Great experience working for Drayer
Contract Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCOctober 4, 2017
This was a part time position with my teaching job. I was one of the athletic trainers at the high school contracted out by Drayer. I have nothing negative to say about this place.
Company with coral values that cares about it's patients and employees. Friendly and encouraging staff.
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 27, 2017
Work is challenging. Obtained experience setting up new clinics with vendors and service providers. Manager very flexible and understanding. Company very caring towards their employees and patients. Getting clinics to respond back. Getting a task completed.
Pros
Willing to work with employees with needed time off, coming in later or having to leave early. Sometimes allowed overtime for employee benefit.
Cons
Rapidly growing company with too many demands for so little employees.
productive
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAAugust 28, 2017
There were a lot of back stabbers that worked there. Many of the women in the billing department were very catty with each other. Its unfortunate that they set the tone.
Pros
free lunches during monthly meetings
Cons
you get treated like 6 yr olds
Be ready to work
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 28, 2017
Drayer is a great company that works well with it's patients. However, sometimes when it comes to putting its first, it makes the employees worse for the patients.
Pros
Great co-workers, great patients
Cons
short breaks, they get mad about OT when you tried to not have any, working holidays
Drayer
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 19, 2017
The atmosphere at Drayer was initially a pleasant and caring one. Once more physical therapist were hired from a competing local company, the morale and comradery decreased.
Terrible
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 2, 2017
no structure, manager doesn't give work scheulde until the night before the week starts, won't hire new employees when it's clearly needed, much unorginization, very clear that most of the employees hate working there. I do not enjoy any of my time at drayer.
Official response from Drayer Physical Therapy
August 4, 2017

We are very disappointed to hear that your experience with Drayer Physical Therapy was not a positive one. Our employees are the foundation of our success and their views are important to us. In addition to having an open door policy where we encourage our employees to bring issues and concerns to us in order to address them in a timely fashion, we also have a compliance hotline in place in order to make sure everyone has an opportunity to voice concerns if they exist, even anonymously. It is our hope that you reach back out to our VP of Human Resources, Joann Bowen, in order to further research the concerns you’ve outlined around compliance and patient care.

Very enjoyable job.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJuly 17, 2017
This was my first real job and it was great. Being able to see people come in and not be able to walk a step and leave walking out the door and to the car is very rewarding.
receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 14, 2017
provided training. schedule was flexible when needed. Had 5 PT and was a busy office. Enjoyed getting to know the patients and see improvement in health
great place to work however low compensation
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jasper, ALJune 23, 2017
I have enjoyed working for DPT starting as a physical therapy technician and then advancing to front office specialist. Company is great but pay is low.
Fast paced, fun place to work
Business Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 16, 2017
You can't find coworker better than what I experienced at Drayer, they really care about you and your family. Work days were busy and the atmosphere was always upbeat!
Mostly Good
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJune 13, 2017
I enjoyed my job very much, however due to conflict of interests with a member of managment; I did what was best for myself and my family and seeked a job elsewhere. It is a very busy location and sometimes it can be a challenge to keep all your patient's going on your own.
Pros
monthly free lunch, great patients
Cons
managment sometimes a problem
Excellent experience
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Hueytown, ALJune 6, 2017
Great environment to work in. Awesome Coworkers and by far the best team work I have ever been in, in a working environment. Convenient location for me.
Great corporate culture
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAJune 5, 2017
I was a staff accountant. My day was pretty much the same everyday. I enjoyed working with the clinic offices. The work environment was great, very friendly and family oriented.
Pros
promote a healthy life style by making sure there was always fresh fruit in the breakroom
N/a
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 26, 2017
I am currently in the process of relocating to Nashville for my second terminal Clinical Rotation. I will be working with drayer PT in an outpatient orthopedic clinic.
Great people to work with
Director of Front Office Operations (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAMay 3, 2017
Everyone who works for this company is committed to providing the excellent patient care and working with all patients. The hours of operation make it hard at times for the employees, however; being open 7-7 Monday through Friday and Saturdays is super helpful for our patients who can't miss work or school for PT.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Fast pace environment. Must be able to multitask, be flexible, be well organized and above all, maintain a positive attitude at ALL times!
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAApril 24, 2017
Wonderful and caring coworkers. Very rewarding experience to meet new patients days after surgery and watch them strive daily to reach new goals. One can't help but become personally involved in their struggle and cheer them on! Great to be a part of someone's journey back to health!
Pros
Patient focused. Highly recommend to anyone looking for exceptional physical therapy care.
Cons
No internal advancement opportunities at the administrative level.
nice place
Medical Billing & Collection Specialist-Full Time (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 31, 2017
nice place to work. very easy going and understanding of the work life balance. convenient locations, and the therapists love their patients. great place to work
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
slim chance for advancements within the company
Very family oriented
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loganville, GAMarch 27, 2017
I like my job & and they are very family oriented. If there is something that you need they are always williung to help & guide you in the right direction
Team like work ethic and great environment.
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bellefonte, PAMarch 24, 2017
As a PT tech, I assisted patients with exercises and activities and filled out exercise flow sheets. I learned a lot about therapeutic exercise and basic info on specific diagnoses, and physical therapy in general. I built great relationships with the other employees there which allowed an excellent working environment where we all worked together.
Pros
Flexible with scheduling, moderately busy
Cons
Will have to work at least one Saturday a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.