Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Review

View all Drayer Physical Therapy reviews

Favoritism and bullying
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MechanicsburgJanuary 23, 2014
I was bullied the entire time there. The training is the worst but expect u to know what your doing the first day! The clinic manager yelled at me in front of a room full of patients and was wrong in the first place and the office manager made him apologize to me. It was like a kindergartener being made to apologize. This guy actually made something up to fire me! Everyday after work I would go home never want to come back. The patients were very nice. The pay and the patients are the only positives. if you want to become suicidal then apply here. I'm serious!
Pros
Patients and pay
Cons
Favoritism and bullying

Other Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

No room to move
Billing & Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 9, 2017
Company is small and losing money hand over fist. Do not expect to move forward or even a raise. Most employees haven't seen an increase in over 5 years.
Women in office are horrible and two faced. They would rather watch you and leave passive aggressive notes then actual speak to you. AVOID this place like the plague.
Pros
Cons
Great experience working for Drayer
Contract Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCOctober 4, 2017
This was a part time position with my teaching job. I was one of the athletic trainers at the high school contracted out by Drayer. I have nothing negative to say about this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.