DRC Employee Reviews in United States

I was acquired
Proposal Analyst III/Manager; Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAOctober 21, 2015
I started working at DRC after they acquired Impact Innovations. I loved that they let me work full time from my home office. Since I supported proposals being developed in our offices located near military bases all over the country, my physical location was transparent. Working from home meant that I was easily accessible and not distracted by typical office noise and disruption.

Englity purchased DRC and they had their own proposal department, so I was let go.
Ok job
IT Customer Support/CSR (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 29, 2016
Great people to work with. No job security due to fast ramp up. Unorganized training course. No notification on end date
Living a Magical dream
Travel Agent / Sales, Multi -Language (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2015
Answer call and created Magic.
I had Learn more about PC, Internet Help Desk, Itinerary Planning
How handle difficult desk ,Manage your time on call and be courtesy resourcefulness and give your best.
Its not easy to deal with people with different culture,Ideas but on the end you have to realized its not about you, its about work..
work as a team is necessary for we can grown , and 2 people think better than 1 ..What I can see you do vice and verse .
Make the dream come true under time and numbers..
Every day was a new experience ..Fabulous history
Pros
They give as a lot treats ..Include have lunch with our boss, Mickey
Cons
I don't see any..was a part of Job
It's a job
Roustabout (Current Employee) –  Thomas, OKOctober 5, 2015
Long hours, paid on a day rate with no overtime until recently, over the top politics for such a small outfit, no benefits of any kind except a one week paid vacation after a year
A Busy Day at DRC
Communication and reporting officer (Current Employee) –  BaalbackNovember 7, 2014
A typical day at DRC wouldn't be the way you imagine. It could be a crowded one with loads of tasks that should be submitted on time, but some staff members are absent for some reasons and I start seeking the needed data by yourself.

I may feel angry and upset. I walk in the corridors as everybody is invisible, just thinking of what you shall do to meet my tasks' deadlines.

In all this mess, I would have a very delicious lunch with my colleagues where everybody is busy and eating like they've never seen the food.

Oops!!! two more hours and my crazy day will end, but the question is: Am I able to finish the work?
Workmates and I collaborate together to achieve our precious goal.

It's 5:00 p.m and here we go, the work is done, and everything is submitted on time, but we all look exhausted with that sarcastic smile on our faces.
Pros
team spirit
Cons
one hour break
Good Contract Work
Reader (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 22, 2015
If you are looking for a quick contract job to do with a college degree and little else, this is a great job. Quick and relatively easy work with bonus options if you worked 40 hours or more. Good work place with a lot of good people that get hired for the contracts just like you.
It was a great first excperience and where I learned great work ethics.
Editing (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 19, 2014
I use to work at night shift and my day to day activity at work was editing the scanned documents and making it ready for the quality control team. While working this duty I was able to master editing and became better with the speed. The work environment was a great spot and all the coworkers were helpful and easy to work and interact with, there was not really any thing that was hard part of the job as I was new to the state it was a bit a new environment to get used to but as I mentioned earlier the co workers being sociable made it easy and enjoyable.
Pros
communicating with the team freely to get to know things.
Cons
the break was a bit short.
scheduled medical services for a mobile independant diagnostic testing facility.
Scheduling Coordinator, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAAugust 16, 2012
This employer is no longer in business. I learned about the typical medical office duties, researching patient insurance eligibility,benefits, and prior authorization for a medical provider to perform nerve conduction studies at multiple locations in WA. Hardest part of the job was dealing with various ego's in the coordination of site visits. The most enjoyable part of the job was entering patient data and calling on patient eligibility.
Pros
decent work environment
Cons
management structure
 political, security & socio-economic conditions of Iraq
Liaison officer for Salah ad Din (Current Employee) –  Salah AddinJune 29, 2012
Good Experience as a program officer, capacity building, need assessment, emergencies and disaster management, Field works, planning, proposal development writing, reporting ,monitoring & evaluation. Good experience in software application, Microsoft office. Good experience in shaping and designing projects to population , youth and women in a wide range, project management. Work closely with the local government in Salah ad Din, writing the bylaw for Salah ad Din government emergency cell, building a very good relationship with all member of Salah Addin local government, Research on and document human rights violations and abuses in Salah ad Din. Executing community stabilization project that coasted more than 700,000$ USD and supervising more than 100 temporary contracts.
Excellent Seasonal Work Opportunity
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sharonville,OHJanuary 20, 2012
DRC is a very enjoyable place to work. They are well-organized and fast-paced. You get to meet a lot of interesting people and form new friendships.
Pros
meeting new people, good rate of pay, nice lunch area and places to walk on breaks.
Cons
it is only seasonal!
good temporary postion
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNAugust 6, 2014
good management
convenient hours
fast paced
well organized
Pros
nice environment
Cons
short notice for future projects
Productive work place
Specialized Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  CAMay 5, 2012
It was a fun working place they taught you well and were very helpful when you needed it, the place has closed down since then
adjustable enviornment
Customer Service Representative, DRC (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 18, 2013
the co-workers where pleasant,learned alot of like skills
Pros
Cons
temp job
Fast paced work environment.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MNAugust 23, 2012
Good place to work. Growing company in the electrical control panel industry.