DRC Employee Reviews

the owner doesn't care at all about his employees
Driver (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYNovember 15, 2017
i wouldnt recommend this place to my worst enemy, youre just a number and a warm body to fill in the space. the owner is very rude to his employees and is known to sexually harass the female employees ,especially the female office workers.
productive
Administration Director (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 15, 2017
excellent working with clients, the modality of therapy used was very successful. Daily operations conducive to successful client therapy and over growth.
Pros
free breakfast
friendly
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MNNovember 13, 2017
Fast paced and quick days. Enjoyed loading panels and checking in product. Overtime available and bbq rewards occasionally. Management had issues depending on department. Family Owned
Pros
friendly
Cons
work over family
Professional
Test Scorer (Temporary Job) (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working there. I met lot of talented professional who came for the same project that I worked. Even my project managers were fantastic. I loved working there.

Right from HR till the Managers, were very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Very friendly, Organized work atmosphere
This is a fine company.
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 4, 2017
The contract work was clearly defined, everyone knew a great deal would be expected of them in performing the work activities.

All co-workers were willing to help with the activities when it was
required of them. Everyone had serious assignments as individuals but would always help another co-worker.
Pros
A fine company
Cons
Good company with lack of work
Owner/President (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 19, 2017
I started this company when IBC Construction laid off all its employees and started to liquidate. I have sold financial services, assisted businesses and labored cutting trees.
Pros
My own boss
Cons
Low pay
great boss an company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAJune 29, 2017
this company is great an the boss wonderful an the hours all so great .the employee are good work with due to they help out alot when dropping off material .
Pros
works with your schedule
Cons
when it rain
Not a bad place to work if you aren't a female
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYJune 19, 2017
DRC has a pretty decent group of employees however all management are foreign and do not approve of women doing men's jobs so the entire time I was there I truly had to fight to prove my value and worth and even once I did the managers still treated me pretty badly. If you have long lasting patience and can deal with the management;s favorite cologne (body oder) this place truly isn't a bad place to work.
Pros
good shift schedule, forklift training, long lunch
Cons
sexist management
Its a job
Electrical Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MNJune 14, 2017
Some days busy and others real busy. Not a big company, so alot of small business mind frames. hardest part is working and not getting paid like you should or getting laid off because of budgeting.
Pros
cool people
Cons
management is below average
A great place for a short time
High Level Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 5, 2017
The call center at this place is great if you know that it is temporary. The job is not that hard and the days can go by fast. The pay is really good. However, the management culture at the call center is very poor and temps are treated very much as just temps - you're a number not a name. Also, the facility is very, very dirty.
Pros
Pay, busy, easy
Cons
Management, temporary, gossip, strict, dirty
Not a very friendly place to work at.
Customer Sservice/Tech (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 25, 2017
Answering phones and doing my crossword puzzles. There was no variety at all. Gave me no notice my assignment was ending. They have favoritism at this place.
customer service
Customer Svc Rep (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 9, 2017
I love it ar DRC the people are great I really liked it there alot i d go back but its seasonal i answered incoming calls regarding student assesments
Very rude, poorly managed, thiefs
Server (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIMay 1, 2017
I worked there for a month and the management was very rude, the cooks will harass you, the pay isn't that great, coworkers were rude, and the shifts were terrible.
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJanuary 31, 2017
I enjoy meeting with my team members and seeing how their day went. I also enjoy helping them out with their questions. It is a relaxed atmosphere that is willing to help everyone be as successful as possible.
Ok job
IT Customer Support/CSR (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 29, 2016
Great people to work with. No job security due to fast ramp up. Unorganized training course. No notification on end date
I was acquired
Proposal Analyst III/Manager; Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAOctober 21, 2015
I started working at DRC after they acquired Impact Innovations. I loved that they let me work full time from my home office. Since I supported proposals being developed in our offices located near military bases all over the country, my physical location was transparent. Working from home meant that I was easily accessible and not distracted by typical office noise and disruption.

Englity purchased DRC and they had their own proposal department, so I was let go.
It's a job
Roustabout (Current Employee) –  Thomas, OKOctober 5, 2015
Long hours, paid on a day rate with no overtime until recently, over the top politics for such a small outfit, no benefits of any kind except a one week paid vacation after a year
Living a Magical dream
Travel Agent / Sales, Multi -Language (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2015
Answer call and created Magic.
I had Learn more about PC, Internet Help Desk, Itinerary Planning
How handle difficult desk ,Manage your time on call and be courtesy resourcefulness and give your best.
Its not easy to deal with people with different culture,Ideas but on the end you have to realized its not about you, its about work..
work as a team is necessary for we can grown , and 2 people think better than 1 ..What I can see you do vice and verse .
Make the dream come true under time and numbers..
Every day was a new experience ..Fabulous history
Pros
They give as a lot treats ..Include have lunch with our boss, Mickey
Cons
I don't see any..was a part of Job
Good Contract Work
Reader (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 22, 2015
If you are looking for a quick contract job to do with a college degree and little else, this is a great job. Quick and relatively easy work with bonus options if you worked 40 hours or more. Good work place with a lot of good people that get hired for the contracts just like you.
A Busy Day at DRC
Communication and reporting officer (Current Employee) –  BaalbackNovember 7, 2014
A typical day at DRC wouldn't be the way you imagine. It could be a crowded one with loads of tasks that should be submitted on time, but some staff members are absent for some reasons and I start seeking the needed data by yourself.

I may feel angry and upset. I walk in the corridors as everybody is invisible, just thinking of what you shall do to meet my tasks' deadlines.

In all this mess, I would have a very delicious lunch with my colleagues where everybody is busy and eating like they've never seen the food.

Oops!!! two more hours and my crazy day will end, but the question is: Am I able to finish the work?
Workmates and I collaborate together to achieve our precious goal.

It's 5:00 p.m and here we go, the work is done, and everything is submitted on time, but we all look exhausted with that sarcastic smile on our faces.
Pros
Team Spirit
Cons
one hour break