*Job Title*: Graphic Designer
*Reports To*: John Wiley
*Last Modified*: 08-07-2013
*How to apply for this job*:
1. Read the job description below.
2. Please go this web address: www.dreamstreetgraphics.com. Look at the marketing campaign we have going on and decide whether or not you like it.
3. If you wish to apply for this job you will be asked to design graphics for two vehicles. Instructions and A.I. files will be sent from administrative personnel. If you do not want to complete the “homework please do not apply for the position.
4. Note: Our Company, at this time, does not offer health care coverage.
- Work with clients to advise, create, and execute designs for vehicle wraps in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce graphics: Experience with RIP Software LAB & CMYK Color management
- Turn around designs within 1 to 5 hours.
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and what they want to accomplish with a vehicle wrap.
- Design work using the latest version of Adobe Illustrator
- Producing graphics using Onyx Thrive
- Prepare mock-ups of the vehicle graphics on templates.
- Running large format printers
- Make simple mathematical calculations
- Understands color theory and management
- Keep an accurate daily time log of work
- Ability to juggle multiple project while still being detail-oriented and highly organized
- Has leadership abilities and experience successfully leading others
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: Prefer work experience emphasizing logo design/creation
- Versed in different design styles
- Work experience as a graphic designer covering all aspects of artwork preparation and printing.
- Preferred Experience: 4-6 years
- Preferred Education: Any
- Understand and efficiently work with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Design and Develops and produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
Indeed - 12 months ago