Pros: busy, never a dull moment, nice clothing, great discount
Cons: never caught up
• Assist Store Leader in sales generation
• Ability to increase business through recruiting and developing store associates
• Provide exceptional Customer Service
• Demonstrate strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Foster open dialogue and create a respectful work environment
• Work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
There is no typical day which is why flexibility is Key - there are procedures for opening and closing and beyond that the flow of traffic dictates the immediate needs. We provide a superior customer experience first but also merchandise on a daily basis.
We have developed a team that is eager to learn and expand their abilities using our inside training tools and guidance from store managers. We are all held accountable for all aspects of store from selling - to merchandising.
The hardest part of the job is having a list of tasks that never get finishing.
The most enjoyable is developing relationships with the customer and acting as a "personal shopper" which is rare in most corporate retail environments.