Drexel University College of Medicine Employee Reviews

No place to go
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2017
Drexel has a really nice work life balance and if you're looking to get into college administration this could be the place for you so long as you never want to move up the ladder so to speak.
Pros
potentially free tuition
Cons
no raises or promotions
Hands on Experince
Laboratory Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2017
Consisted of work in laboratory that required basic knowledge of basic laboratory techniques. The experience required a lot of self taught knowledge that can be applicable in any lab.
Great work place
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2017
the work environment is good. The patients that come in and out the office are very polite. Office works with 7 doctors who are all friendly. Most enjoyable part of the job is mmeting great people and working with a great staff
Clinical/Administrative Medical Assistant Floater (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2017
I loved working for Drexel College of medicine. I gained a lot of experience working as a floater. Learning new thing everyday and add to my skills as a medical assistant.
Pros
Free lunches and Works appreciation day
Cons
Productive, stimulating wor k environment
Standardized Patient (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 1, 2017
I enjoy helping medical students develop their clinical skills.
The students and staff are appreciative of my dedication to detail and constructive feedback back.
My work as a Patient Instructor is valued.
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunch; flexible hours; supportive managment
Cons
Limited available hours
Excellent learning opportunity
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2017
I learned a great deal during this internship that has made me a more efficient dentist. I learned how to manage medically compromised patients as well as how to extract teeth efficiently
great
Laboratory Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 11, 2017
this was a great position to have but I desired a larger paycheck. The job culture was fantastic and very professional; however, I needed a larger pay check.
Fellow, Urogynecology (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2017
This step in my training allows me to focus on gynecological surgery and research in the field of Urogynecology. I enjoy treating Pelvic organ prolapse, urinary and fecal incontinence, and pain conditions such as interstitial cystitis and Pelvic floor dysfunction.
Good place to train
Rheumatology Fellow (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 17, 2016
Drexel is a good place to train for fellowship. Rheumatology fellows exposed to many different disease states. Excellent exposure to a wide variety of rheumatological conditions.
Drexel University College of Medicine
Senior lab manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2016
Drexel University College of Medicine is a great institution to learn at and graduate from. It was a great experience working here. The management and departments are great. I highly recommend Drexel.

Want to know more about Drexel University College of Medicine?

Ask a question
Overall great place to work
Office of the Dean (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 25, 2016
Overall great place to work. I have really enjoyed my time as an employee at Drexel and Drexel College of Medicine. Highly recommended.
Long term career stability
CLINICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2016
If you are seeking long term career stability academia is the place for you. If you are seeking career growth I'd step away. The work life balance here is great, as well as the tuition benefits. However the potential for any true career advancement is very limited.
An excellent place to work and grow academically
Manager Health Information (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 29, 2015
Drexel College of Medicine practices include over 200 different providers at location across the Philadelphia area.
Enjoy helping patients
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 12, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the day is the fact that I can help patients when they need something. Co-workers are supportive and everyone is a team player,
Satisfied
Clinical Research associate-Dept.of Neurology (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 3, 2015
Good clinical work environment friendly staff people from different parts of the country so friendly environment good payscale overall good work culture
Productive place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2015
There used to be a lot of room for growth, but it seems like lately there have been numerous changes in management and restructuring. A person trying to move up within the university seems to be a thing of the past. It appears that the jobs are being given to those individuals applying from the outside.
Productive work place
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2015
My work environment is safe. I will sum my work place up with co-workers and management it all depends what kind of work place you are looking for. It can be very unbalanced at times. I have learned you have to work for a place that values you as an employee. A place who is concerned with advancement of the workers .
Pros
Great work space
Cons
Short breaks
Ducom
Clinical Research Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2015
My typical day at work consists of identifying potential candidates for clinical research trials. I enjoy having hands on time with the patients. Coworkers are wonderful and overall the work culture is very satisfying.
productive and fun place to work
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia PaMarch 18, 2015
friendly warm atmosphere everyone serves as a team player diverse ethical just a fun place to work lovely people coffee in the morning office set up with tasks and to do list on the calendar for each department
Small and old fashioned
Communications & Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2015
This is an old fashioned communications department with little to no marketing dollars. The office's physical environment is modern and has great views, but is small, like the the team.