Drexel University College of Medicine

Drexel University College of Medicine Employer Reviews

Academic Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2014
Its an easy job to do when you have the proper management to help you and teach you the different aspects of the position
Patient Account Representative IV (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2014
Very Busy and productive company with great benefits, located at a good location
Great Learning Experience
Research Assistant II (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2014
Was able to learn how to maintain lab reagents and glassware in a lab, as well as take part in research projects and many different laboratory techniques like: gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Pulse field gel electrophoresis, DNA gels, etc), agar plate assays, and cell mutagenesis. Was published twice from the experiments and research I participated in.
Good Work
Corresponding Secretary of Release of Information (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, and pays for gas.
Cons: take more than hour to get to work
It is good enviornment to work. I have my own office where I work by myself. The hardest part is that I work by myself handling 14 different specialty doctor offices. The most enhoyable part about it is that I have flexible hours as long as I finish 8 hours a day.
a great place to work
Director, Affiliate Sites and Quality Improvement (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great education package
Cons: n/a
I have a productive and effective working crew. My department is being phased out. Therefore, I'm looking for a new position. I can't say a bad word about Drexel. I've enjoyed my employment very much. It's sad that I must find another postion.
Received training
Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 25, 2013
Learned about clinical trial procedures
How to make contract with PI
How to enroll patients in the clinical trials
diverse and knowledgable company and always willing to train their employees
Patient services Representative / Claims Processor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 30, 2013
learned from my peers and was always trained when needed for the best to help our patient calls
Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: self-scheduled
Cons: students frequently stressed, regrades frequent
Overall, the job was good. I worked with the professor and the students to correct any errors that were in the keys, tutor students, and grade the exams. The worst part about the job was working with difficult students that pushed for more points back than other students received. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a student I worked with went – more... from doing poorly to doing quite well. There were no co-workers, only a boss and students. The job taught me how to manage my time and to set limits. – less
You do not want to be here
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: patients are nice
Cons: management, ignorance of physicians and communication lacks 90% of the time.
Typical days are high volume. Managment does not cover its staff against dr's and the dr's have no respect.
Great place to carry out basic research in neuroscience
Postdoctoral Researcher (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2013
Great place to carry out basic research in neuroscience, very collaborative environment.
The same applies to Drexel because this was the same job. We are a research group who relocated each time the PI started a new study.
Sen Res Assist (Scheduler) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2013
Pros: see chop
Cons: further from home than chop
Please refer to CHOP because this was the same position. We are a research group who relocated each time the PI started a new study.
Educational Experience excellent
Trainee (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2012
Pros: excellent educaitonal experience
Fantastic educational experience. Diverse array of subspecialties.
Productive & Fun
Academic Administrator II (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 1, 2012
The busy, fast-paced office is also fun and filled with great people to work with.
Good Place to work
Research Assistant/ Safety Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2012
It was a good place to work I learned a lot of interesting facts and techniques.
Management does not work with productive employees only slackers
Secretary/Internal Medicine (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaMay 4, 2012
Pros: able to attend school free
Cons: no real chances for advancement and team players
Appiled for jobs, no responses or position already filled. No consideration for previous employees laid off
Supportive place to work
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 26, 2012
Great place to grow professionally. Very much enjoyed collaborating with all my co-workers.
Five star review
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Various job building sitesMarch 10, 2012
Pros: excellent experience
Cons: i got laid off
It was a good experience for me. And excellent learning environment with the different doctors that I got a chance to interact with from Hahnemann University Medical Center.