DRG Professional Services Employee Reviews

TSSC System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WAAugust 16, 2017
I work as a government contractor, and DRG is the contract holder. Overall, I was happy with them. Their compensation package was good, the staff was helpful, and I have enjoyed my time here.
Lots of Opportunities
Simulator Maintenance Technician I (Current Employee) –  M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI 96863August 15, 2017
Wide arrange of jobs to pick from. As long you have the right qualification. Websites easy to manage when searching for a job. Place of work has a sense of responsibility and ownership of the individuals.
Good
Systems Admin (Current Employee) –  Naval Air Station Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2017
Very Good company to work for. I had no problem completing the five year contract. So I think very highly of this company. Also recommend any one who looking for a job try DRG.
Excellent
Owner, Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lehighton, PAJuly 20, 2017
Very good people, good working environment, nice equipment, work is done right, everyday is different there. The worst part was when owner got hurt and sold most of his equipment.
Pros
great working enviorment
Cons
on call 24/7
Not a good company to work for.
SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECH III (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2016
Once company took over contract, management came in making all kinds of changes to the ones that had been in place and worked for a long time.
No parts
Electrical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCAugust 24, 2016
Like working for them, when the parts don't come in I get lay off. When parts come in we have to undo work that we did to install parts .The work week is four day 10 hour day
Too much favoritism
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Big Sandy, TXApril 9, 2016
They only promote people who are young and cute, especially those related to or buddies with current employees. Low pay, no raises, zero training and communication. Expect way too much for what they pay.
Pros
No responsibilty. you can dress sloppily.
Cons
frequent layoffs and low pay
Excellent Company
Flight Simulation Technician I (Current Employee) –  JBMDL, NJJanuary 25, 2016
DRG is an excellent company to work for. Management and HR are always available to answer any questions or issues. Great benefits.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good peopleto work for and really care.
Cons
Great place to work, great people
Scenario Developer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 12, 2015
Management was supportive and the environment was professional. The work schedule was somewhat flexible and everybody worked well together to get the job done. We got many positive comments from customers.
Great opportunity
Software Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2015
Gave me a great opportunity straight out of college.Learned so much from the upper management and they were very helpful.
Pros
flexible hours, fair sick/vacation hours, learned alot of new skills, fair pay
Cons
project communication was horrible at first but management stepped up and fixed the issues.
good company
P-8A-Electronics Technician II (Simulator) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, flAugust 22, 2015
Good company. But when you're subcontracted out, they honor the contractor, not the employee. Benefits total the amount of one pay check.
Productive and a Learning Experience
P8-A Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2015
Working at Delaware Resource Group is well worth it. All software designed is for a purpose, and the satisfaction of completing it was up to the task.
Dracula!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
Help develop my skill for drawing blood hardest part of the job is if the paitent seem to be in pain from getting their blood drawn
Sub Contractor of Govt. Contractor
CAE USA- Multimedia Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 9, 2014
Pay was very good. Received extra hourly income because I didn't need health insurance. Worked as a sub-contractor with a government contractor. Was told by main contractor that another contract was received. Told I was extended and was given the exact task I was working for. The HR Representative visited us, then two days later a few of us were informed via teleconference that we were no longer needed. He could of told us face to face when visiting instead of using phone conference. Avoid Government contractors if possible the work is too unstable.
Pros
Pay
Sim Tech
Electronics Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  OahuMarch 18, 2014
DRG provides great pay and benefits for their employee's. As a Simulator Tech I worked alongside the U.S. Navy and provided them with P-3 and HH-60 simulators.
Outstanding employer
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 2, 2013
I worked for DRG for fifteen months and I was placed at Kaiser in Hayward in the Nephrology Clinic. It was a pleasure to work for DRG and they paid me consistently on time.
Pros
Supportive employer
The
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pomona, New YorkApril 11, 2013
DRG had different programs that were interesting and competitive. The employees for the most part enjoyed working there, it was almost like a family environment.
Pros
a lot of money could be made.
Cons
managers would come and go, and the owner closed the business down the week before christmas.
Prodcutive work place
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New YorkFebruary 10, 2012
Working at DRG I learned alot it became a good working experience for me, I learned how to post payments follow up on claims using Medisoft.The Atmoshpere was good
Pros
web base trainging