DRG Professional Services

DRG Professional Services Employee Reviews in United States

Too much favoritism
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Big Sandy, TXApril 9, 2016
They only promote people who are young and cute, especially those related to or buddies with current employees. Low pay, no raises, zero training and communication. Expect way too much for what they pay.
Pros
No responsibilty. you can dress sloppily.
Cons
frequent layoffs and low pay
Excellent Company
Flight Simulation Technician I (Current Employee) –  JBMDL, NJJanuary 25, 2016
DRG is an excellent company to work for. Management and HR are always available to answer any questions or issues. Great benefits.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good peopleto work for and really care.
Cons
Great place to work, great people
Scenario Developer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 12, 2015
Management was supportive and the environment was professional. The work schedule was somewhat flexible and everybody worked well together to get the job done. We got many positive comments from customers.
good company
P-8A-Electronics Technician II (Simulator) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, flAugust 22, 2015
Good company. But when you're subcontracted out, they honor the contractor, not the employee. Benefits total the amount of one pay check.
Productive and a Learning Experience
P8-A Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2015
Working at Delaware Resource Group is well worth it. All software designed is for a purpose, and the satisfaction of completing it was up to the task.
Sub Contractor of Govt. Contractor
CAE USA- Multimedia Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 9, 2014
Pay was very good. Received extra hourly income because I didn't need health insurance. Worked as a sub-contractor with a government contractor. Was told by main contractor that another contract was received. Told I was extended and was given the exact task I was working for. The HR Representative visited us, then two days later a few of us were informed via teleconference that we were no longer needed. He could of told us face to face when visiting instead of using phone conference. Avoid Government contractors if possible the work is too unstable.
Pros
pay
The
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pomona, New YorkApril 11, 2013
DRG had different programs that were interesting and competitive. The employees for the most part enjoyed working there, it was almost like a family environment.
Pros
a lot of money could be made.
Cons
managers would come and go, and the owner closed the business down the week before christmas.
Dracula!!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
Help develop my skill for drawing blood hardest part of the job is if the paitent seem to be in pain from getting their blood drawn
Outstanding employer
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 2, 2013
I worked for DRG for fifteen months and I was placed at Kaiser in Hayward in the Nephrology Clinic. It was a pleasure to work for DRG and they paid me consistently on time.
Pros
supportive employer
Prodcutive work place
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New YorkFebruary 10, 2012
Working at DRG I learned alot it became a good working experience for me, I learned how to post payments follow up on claims using Medisoft.The Atmoshpere was good
Pros
web base trainging
Sim Tech
Electronics Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  OahuMarch 18, 2014
DRG provides great pay and benefits for their employee's. As a Simulator Tech I worked alongside the U.S. Navy and provided them with P-3 and HH-60 simulators.