Driskell Peterson Insurance Agency has an opening for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for managing insurance accounts and providing a high level of customer service to clients, carriers and producers.
Some of the more critical duties of the position include:
- Responding promptly to inquiries from clients, producers, carriers and client representatives.
- Reviewing exposures, loss experience and current coverage to provide proactive solutions and appropriate recommendations for products and services
- Managing renewal process from start through close including remarketing
- Creating policy summaries and proposals of insurance for the sales staff
- Must currently hold or be willing to obtain a Ohio Insurance License
- 2-3 years prior insurance experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to assess insurance coverage needs
- Excellent communication skills to resolve client issues
- Articulate, well organized and proficient
- Goal oriented and highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, communication, technology and time management skills
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC is helpful
Indeed - 10 months ago
Driskell Peterson Insurance Agency provides risk management and insurance solutions for business and personal clients. They have aligned...